NAVLE DEC 2019 TEST SCORES

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What is SEM please?
standard error measurement I think. Margin of error, which is why it takes so long for our scores. haha

Members don't see this ad.

standard error mean I think. Margin of error, which is why it takes so long for our scores. haha

Oh...that info just twisted my brain - LOL...i am on my lunch break now from work...and of course came here to see any news....I guess I am more upset not knowing for sure that I can go to VMX than the results...don't expect to pass it first time...it would be wonderful! But I would love to go to the conference :(

Oh...that info just twisted my brain - LOL...i am on my lunch break now from work...and of course came here to see any news....I guess I am more upset not knowing for sure that I can go to VMX than the results...don't expect to pass it first time...it would be wonderful! But I would love to go to the conference :(
I thought I read somewhere today that students can register for free for VMX. We're all students of life here.

Pm me if you need a .edu email address to borrow

Members don't see this ad :)
Someone from last year said the ICVA offices were closed when they got their scores too. Just to reconfirm what people were saying about it still being possible to get scores this week.

Someone from last year said the ICVA offices were closed when they got their scores too. Just to reconfirm what people were saying about it still being possible to get scores this week.
Nice to know, gives me hope for today or tomorrow. I doubt it would be on a weekend. Just wish I had a rough idea, the fact that it could be posted any time puts me in that stress state I get right before checking, except always instead of for like a few hours.

Reactions: 1 users
Nice to know, gives me hope for today or tomorrow. I doubt it would be on a weekend. Just wish I had a rough idea, the fact that it could be posted any time puts me in that stress state I get right before checking, except always instead of for like a few hours.
DITTO. I’ve checked 100 times today at this point.

Reactions: 1 user
At least I can count on y'all to post when they are up :p

• Haha
The same. Everytime i had a break at work when not loading rooms or something i would check - LOL
It sucks because I’m on radiology and there’s alottttttt of us just sitting around twiddling our fingers until we get a patient to do rads on wish I was on a busier rotation to keep me distracted!!

It sucks because I’m on radiology and there’s alottttttt of us just sitting around twiddling our fingers until we get a patient to do rads on wish I was on a busier rotation to keep me distracted!!
I'm on radiology too!

When was this? I called on Tuesday and was told by the person who answered that she would be taking her laptop with her and would release scores of they were available to be released.
It was yesterday. But it was another student that told me this. I’ve heard from others that contacted them that they will be releasing the results once available even if they’re out of office.
This has been so stressful for everyone I’m sure! Just give us the results already!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
You know...I was wondering just now if there is somebody from ICVA amongst us reading these posts and thinking "I know guys...I am sorry we are trying our best but we do not have the results yet, I feel your pain" or "Hold on guys, it is coming on X day but I cannot tell you that". I once worked as a teacher many years ago (I am not young) and students would call us and ask for their results...we knew but we were not authorized to say anything (an exact date) but at least we could tell them it is going to be by the end of the week or not until next week just to give them some "real info".

The past two years results released on the 16th. Of course we will be that class to receive it later lol

Reactions: 2 users
The past two years results released on the 16th. Of course we will be that class to receive it later lol

I think someone mentioned in an old post that a few years back they had a computer issue and the results were not released for days after mid-January, but only like almost around the corner for people who had to enroll in February to retake the NAVLE again in April...so it has happened in the past.

Their navle window ended on like the 8th though.

I think someone mentioned in an old post that a few years back they had a computer issue and the results were not released for days after mid-January, but only like almost around the corner for people who had to enroll in February to retake the NAVLE again in April...so it has happened in the past.
I was reading some old posts too. Some classes received it after MLK and there was a class that received it on the 11th one year. Guess it varies!

Has a previous class ever gotten results back on a weekend?

Can confirm equine med is a good one to push all this right out of your mind lol

Can confirm equine med is a good one to push all this right out of your mind lol
Haha!! I have that next! Atleast I’ll be on that to take my mind off the MATCH! Anyone else in the match this year?

Let's try to take our minds off this waiting thing...what are you most looking forward to this weekend or next week? Me = binge netflix series sex education season 2 and star trek picard.

Let's try to take our minds off this waiting thing...what are you most looking forward to this weekend or next week? Me = binge netflix series sex education season 2 and star trek picard.
I need a new show to watch! Is sex education any good? I don’t have to go into clinics today due to weather. Hurray for four day weekends! Well not really I have to work an ICU shift all day Sunday ahaha!

Haha!! I have that next! Atleast I’ll be on that to take my mind off the MATCH! Anyone else in the match this year?

Yes!! Rankings are a great distraction from NAVLE right now!!

Yes!! Rankings are a great distraction from NAVLE right now!!
I wish I were for me! Hahaha I submitted my ranking last week! Are you wanting to specialize? If so, in what!?

I need a new show to watch! Is sex education any good? I don’t have to go into clinics today due to weather. Hurray for four day weekends! Well not really I have to work an ICU shift all day Sunday ahaha!

It is a great comedy with great characters. I suggested it to my work colleagues and they love it.

I wish I were for me! Hahaha I submitted my ranking last week! Are you wanting to specialize? If so, in what!?

I want to do anatomic path but I want to do an internship year first so I feel comfortable doing clinical med every now and again on the side and have a better feel for what I'm seeing on biopsies and the clinical relevance and such.

What about you!?

I want to do anatomic path but I want to do an internship year first so I feel comfortable doing clinical med every now and again on the side and have a better feel for what I'm seeing on biopsies and the clinical relevance and such.

What about you!?
Awesome!!!! I almost took the clinical path route! Had that elective for 6 weeks and loved it! But I am planning on going into cardiology! I used to be gun-ho on internal medicine for years until I took cardio... loved it!! But remained in denial several months after that rotation and swore to myself it was still IM for me.... finally gave in to cardio!! But I still like IM a lot! It’s crazy how when you think you are set on something, you change your mind!! But I’ll always have to know a good IM foundation for cardio specialty so I kind of get the both worlds :)

I’m one of the weirdos that only applied to five places .... hbu? :)

I'm going to an ice festival this weekend and then a bridal show and a home renovation show to get ideas for the house I might buy!

I'm not matching, just going into GP so had to fill my weekend somehow to not worry about NAVLE :laugh:

I'm going to an ice festival this weekend and then a bridal show and a home renovation show to get ideas for the house I might buy!

I'm not matching, just going into GP so had to fill my weekend somehow to not worry about NAVLE :laugh:
I’m soon going to buy a house as well! Hopefully by this summer! I’ve also been watching shows to get an idea of what I want ahaha! I like watching property brothers! So satisfying to watch an atrocious property become Someone so amazing to the person’s taste!

Awesome!!!! I almost took the clinical path route! Had that elective for 6 weeks and loved it! But I am planning on going into cardiology! I used to be gun-ho on internal medicine for years until I took cardio... loved it!! But remained in denial several months after that rotation and swore to myself it was still IM for me.... finally gave in to cardio!! But I still like IM a lot! It’s crazy how when you think you are set on something, you change your mind!! But I’ll always have to know a good IM foundation for cardio specialty so I kind of get the both worlds :)

Ah, lover of all medicine I see!!! I applied to 9! One of my best friends is on the cardio train as well! Perhaps you will be colleagues! Did you apply for academic, private practice or both?

I’m one of the weirdos that only applied to five places .... hbu? :)

I’m soon going to buy a house as well! Hopefully by this summer! I’ve also been watching shows to get an idea of what I want ahaha! I like watching property brothers! So satisfying to watch an atrocious property become Someone so amazing to the person’s taste!

Early congrats! Yeah I start a new job across the country in June so in the process of looking right now. We have a property we love and hope it works out. It's a really old home though that needs a lot of work but looks fun!

The portal is now acting wonky, says my account doesn't exist (rather than no documents currently exist) . Wondering if scores are getting input now.

The portal is now acting wonky, says my account doesn't exist (rather than no documents currently exist) . Wondering if scores are getting input now.
I'm still getting "
You have no active documents available at this time."
but there's a new notice at the top :
This website is scheduled for maintenance from Friday, January 17, 2020 10:00 PM to Saturday, January 18, 2020 04:00 AM Eastern Time.
To avoid an interruption in service, please do not log on to this site during these times.

This website is scheduled for maintenance from Sunday, January 19, 2020 07:00 AM to Sunday, January 19, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
To avoid an interruption in service, please do not log on to this site during these times.

so maintenance on Friday night and Sunday morning? interesting

Early congrats! Yeah I start a new job across the country in June so in the process of looking right now. We have a property we love and hope it works out. It's a really old home though that needs a lot of work but looks fun!
Congrats to you too!! I hope it all works out for you!!!

I'm still getting "
This website is scheduled for maintenance from Friday, January 17, 2020 10:00 PM to Saturday, January 18, 2020 04:00 AM Eastern Time.

This website is scheduled for maintenance from Sunday, January 19, 2020 07:00 AM to Sunday, January 19, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time.

Very strange indeed...

I'm still getting "

I’m starting to believe we are going to get our scores next week.

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users
I'm still getting "

Attachments

• 1D74C3E0-3FC6-4F82-BCD8-EE3413DA3BB1.jpeg
    1D74C3E0-3FC6-4F82-BCD8-EE3413DA3BB1.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 171
Yeah...for me they are coming out on the 22 only, after they come back from the holiday :(
If not today, Monday is a possibility Still. I was emailing them just a little while ago!

I guess I’m just a little confused why ICVA doesn’t know. Aren’t they the governing body, and therefore should have an estimate of when the scores will be available? They are all making it seem like they have zero idea, unless they are just telling us blah blah.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

TBH I wouldn't feel near as anxious if they just gave us a few days that the results would come out. Ya know? Like a couple weeks ago, they could have just been like- scores will be released between Jan 20-22.

Well, the server is down now. I think they do not know how long statistical analysis and things will take.

Edit: nvm, probably on my end
What server?

Well, the server is down now. I think they do not know how long statistical analysis and things will take.

Edit: nvm, probably on my end
Just saw it was on your end!

TBH I wouldn't feel near as anxious if they just gave us a few days that the results would come out. Ya know? Like a couple weeks ago, they could have just been like- scores will be released between Jan 20-22.
I agree. This is cruel and unusual

I agree. This is cruel and unusual

I agree, it would be better saying in their news page " I am sorry everybody but scores are going to be released only after MLK holiday" so at least we knew, but saying "we don't know" on e-mails that some people reported, that is strange....and yes, for those people who need to resit the exam, they will have only a few days to come up with the money if they do not have any CE stipend to back them up.