NAVLE for Canada?

Started by Beauty2597
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Beauty2597

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,

This might sound like a dumb question but I wanted to ask you since alot of people on this forum have taken the NAVLE or plan to relatively soon. Does it count in Canada? Isnt it the north american veterinary lisencing exam? I would think it would but I just was wondering out of curiosity.

Thanks

Beauty
 
Beauty2597 said:
Hi All,

This might sound like a dumb question but I wanted to ask you since alot of people on this forum have taken the NAVLE or plan to relatively soon. Does it count in Canada? Isnt it the north american veterinary lisencing exam? I would think it would but I just was wondering out of curiosity.

Thanks

Beauty
Hello
Yes it counts in Canada it is the same as in US and it is the North American veterinary license exam so you could come and practice in Canada after you pass this one and the provencial exmas for lveterinary laws and ethics ( which is usually a one week course)