NAVLE results?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrSabbVet

Reaction score
I know we all got the email about results coming in med jan. However, does anyone have a clue about on what day we can except the results?

Members don't see this ad.

No but the 13th is one month from the closing window so I am hoping this weekend.

Members don't see this ad :)
For whatever it’s worth… We found out Jan 21st last year and our Spring application deadline was Feb 1st.
the last date was 31st i belive, so 21 makes sense for back than. but this time the last date was 16

It seems like in past years it's always been later in the week or on a Friday, never outside of business hours so no evenings or weekends. Usually first thing in the morning. My guess was Jan 20th based on last year but I forgot the testing window was until the 31st then, so...hopefully that means this week, but do we really want to find out on Friday the 13th? :rofl::1devilish:

It seems like in past years it's always been later in the week or on a Friday, never outside of business hours so no evenings or weekends. Usually first thing in the morning. My guess was Jan 20th based on last year but I forgot the testing window was until the 31st then, so...hopefully that means this week, but do we really want to find out on Friday the 13th? :rofl::1devilish:
I dont think friday, for the last exams and in april and december the results were released on monday. however i think the 16th (monday) is a holyday.

but ye friday the 13th will be funny

I dont think friday, for the last exams and in april and december the results were released on monday. however i think the 16th (monday) is a holyday.
They should release on Fridays so those who fail don’t have to hang around clinics all week and collect themselves in public lol I hope it is Friday the 13th!

They should release on Fridays so those who fail don’t have to hang around clinics all week and collect themselves in public lol I hope it is Friday the 13th!

Attachments

• 0539D6FC-433E-4F68-9DD6-5DDA9C3C70A1.jpeg
    0539D6FC-433E-4F68-9DD6-5DDA9C3C70A1.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 222
  • 8BB74979-B282-40B9-9A7A-F2A01A84CC89.jpeg
    8BB74979-B282-40B9-9A7A-F2A01A84CC89.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 216
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Darn, doesn't feel like it will be this week then...but I guess it could be and they just don't want to say it will and then it's not. Thanks for reaching out!

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if they have historically taken longer than a month?
I know they said mid January but they also say it usually takes 3-4 weeks. So with it being a month tomorrow since the last test date.. I’m just curious if they have gone over 4 weeks in the past

I am not sure. Last year the results came out three weeks from the closing of the testing window and the year before was rolling results due to COVID. I didn’t come across older threads or know anyone that graduated from before then. Still hoping for tomorrow morning!

In 2019 the results were released past the 4 week waiting period from the end of the testing window....

Holding out hope for tomorrow.

I had it set in my mind that it was going to be next week but realizing tomorrow is 4 weeks from the close of the testing window...seems possible!! Fingers crossed!

Someone I know emailed them and they said they think it's unlikely for today (since they hadn't heard the scores were ready yet). They confirmed it won't happen over the weekend so probably either next Tuesday or Friday

Someone I know emailed them and they said they think it's unlikely for today (since they hadn't heard the scores were ready yet). They confirmed it won't happen over the weekend so probably either next Tuesday or Friday
Thank you for update

I honestly can't understand why it should take more than a month to grade this exam - it's computerized! They literally have all the results and statistics the moment the last person clicks on "end exam". It's not like they need to manually go over every form. It's infuriating and inhumane!

I honestly can't understand why it should take more than a month to grade this exam - it's computerized! They literally have all the results and statistics the moment the last person clicks on "end exam". It's not like they need to manually go over every form. It's infuriating and inhumane!
They have to figure out which questions to throw out. This may take more time, but if they need more time to throw out questions so that more people get to 425, I’m fine with waiting.

They have to figure out which questions to throw out. This may take more time, but if they need more time to throw out questions so that more people get to 425, I’m fine with waiting.
I don't think it works like that... The 60 questions they remove are predetermined. The rest are graded god knows how but it's based on statistics that, again, they have the minute it's over.

Well maybe you should call them and ask then

Well maybe you should call them and ask then
Ask them why it takes them more than a month? Ahm yeah, no. Also you can't call them because they work from home or something (I thought we're done with this covid thing)

I emailed them out of pure desperation, lol. Will update if I get a response.

Reactions: 4 users
I know we are all desperate but calling/emailing them will not yield any VIP information, just the standard “we will release scores as soon as they are available sometime in January” :shrug:

Reactions: 5 users
I know we are all desperate but calling/emailing them will not yield any VIP information, just the standard “we will release scores as soon as they are available sometime in January” :shrug:
You're probably right but I did see on another thread that someone from the April window emailed them and got a reply that scores would be available later that week. I wonder why they got this "VIP" information and we're not entitled to the same...

Today is not the day. I dont think it will be Monday either since it's MLK day. So Tuesday I hope.

Last year when my class was waiting for the results, a friend was emailing them everyday. She got the same standard "We do not have the scores yet and will release them when we have them" every time. They emailed her that exact same reply 2 hours before they released our scores.

Last year when my class was waiting for the results, a friend was emailing them everyday. She got the same standard "We do not have the scores yet and will release them when we have them" every time. They emailed her that exact same reply 2 hours before they released our scores.
Another long weekend we have to wait thru :(

• Sad
You're probably right but I did see on another thread that someone from the April window emailed them and got a reply that scores would be available later that week. I wonder why they got this "VIP" information and we're not entitled to the same...
This is exactly why I asked, because I remember in the past someone actually getting a date.
Are their offices closed on Monday?
Yes. They replied to me today:

"Thank you for the e-mail. Remember, it says approximately four weeks from the close of the testing window. We do not have an exact date yet, but it will be in mid-January. I have not heard that the scores are ready yet, which makes it somewhat unlikely at this point that they will come out today.
Since our office is closed Saturday, Sunday, and Monday (for the MLK Day holiday), scores will NOT come out any of those days."

Along with the generic, when scores come out, we'll let you know.

Reactions: 2 users
Lol we can take a rest on checking our emails over and over and start back up on Tuesday. Another stressful weekend.

We don’t have portals this year that we can check before results are officially out, right?

I will be really upset if we don’t get it today lol im already on edge and if they make us wait another day I might cry lol

• Sad