**** NBDE 2, Material*****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rupalee1981

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone there,
I am preparing for NBDE 2 ....
Did any one go through exam recently, then plz. give me some idea about pattern / question / and also, which books need to read?
How much time it will take?
Thank you in advance.🙂
 
I haven't taken Part II yet but most of the people who did recommended Mosby review book and of course Dental Decks & ASDA released exams. I also noticed that a decent number of them recommended a Pharmacology book but i keep on forgetting its name 🙂 sorry!
 
Hi..can u pl tell me Abt ASDA papers..I bought them on cd thru sdn,but as i am looking thru Asda 1998-2009 there seems to be only 325 MCQ... Can u pl sive me details i m planning to start studying,,,,i have decks.,,THANK YOU..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't taken Part II yet but most of the people who did recommended Mosby review book and of course Dental Decks & ASDA released exams. I also noticed that a decent number of them recommended a Pharmacology book but i keep on forgetting its name 🙂 sorry!


HI>>HAS ANYONE TRIED CRACK THE NBDE ??? pl send ur views??THANKS .......