Nbde 2 pharmacology

Started by lena1983
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lena1983

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I just started preparing for pharma part,and I found it very difficult ,should we know and memorize all the drugs names?? There are a lot of them!!!!
Please guys let me know how should I prep pharma?? Is mosby and decks enought to pass
Thanks in advance
 
I am facing the same problem but they announced that pharma is only 30 Qs so I really dont care about it that much. Personaly I will read all the anesthesia types and the general medication groups and just go over it quickly using my other time to focuss on everything else