nbde on visitors visa???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sirius25

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi..i hv completed my bds 2 yrs back.. And I hv applied for visitors visa to gv nbde..i dont hv any relatives in usa and my parents r gonna sponsor my trip..what r d chances of me getting visa..i hv already taken date and I ll b carrying d proof with me.i m currently doing a job here..wat questions shud I xpect..plz reply..if ne1 hs previous experience plz post it..thanku.

Members don't see this ad.

chances are very SLIM...by that it means you probably won't get it..

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't be discouraged, there are many applicants in your situation. I know some fellows who easily got visitor visa for test, and one fellow got rejection 2 times. You never know until you try.
You are expected to show your financial stability and social ties in India and prepare for questions like 'what is the guarantee you'll come back'.

Ok..thank u so much..i hv all documents ready 4 financial security..wat would b d best way to show social ties?

Hey Sirius I also was in the same situation 2 years ago , with no relatives in us & just Nbde date . But I got the visa , so don't worry be confident before the officer m sure you ll make it

Dats encouraging news.. Thanks Pittsburgh 2012

I would say its a 51% positive and 49% negative chance. More likely to get it but many have faced rejections as well when they mentioned nbde. Its easier to get visitors visa for vacations than for an exam like nbde which clearly shows your intent of settling there

Hey Pittsburgh 2012.. It would b really helpful if u could post d questions asked to u..thanku.

congrats fr getting visa n ALL THE BEST for ur exam.can u plz share the questions they asked u?in which city did u take visa interview?

They asked me my purpose, duration..what r d common dental prb in india..where I ll b stayin..my fav branch of dentistry..dats it..i got d visa.:)

They asked me my purpose, duration..what r d common dental prb in india..where I ll b stayin..my fav branch of dentistry..dats it..i got d visa.:)
wow!!thats nice.howz your exam??

I cleared part 1.. Started preparin for part 2:)

Hello. Guyz i m new here and i hve lots of confusion abt nbde like

1 can i giv nbde on visitor visa?? Cuz i talked with one of consultancy abt nbde on visitor visa they say big NO

2 how to prepare for nbde xam?i hav dental deck n kapln notes

3 how to get dentpin no?? Is it necessary to get before nbde exam or registration??

4 should i consult any consultancy for nbde. prep n visa n ragistration???

Hey guys i have my visa interview on wednesday i am 3rd year bds please give me some tips about my interview i have spent a lot both time and money im in a lot of tension dont wanna get rejected

Thanks Sirius for posting this quesiton!

Mine is a similar case, I have completed my BDS and now want to study DDS in U.S.
I am applying the same way you have applied I have one confusion, should I book my NBDE exam date first and then apply for visa OR after getting visa should I book exam date?

I am very much confused. Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks.

Hey guys i have my visa interview on wednesday i am 3rd year bds please give me some tips about my interview i have spent a lot both time and money im in a lot of tension dont wanna get rejected
Did you get the Visa?