NBDE Part 1 and / or 2 Fee Waivers

Started by Rahemiin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rahemiin

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all....

I want to sit for the NBDE Part 1 in May 2020, haven't finalized the date yet... I have been told that for foreign students the cost is almost $750 ?? Are there any resources available for financial assistance or could we apply for a complete or partial fee waiver or something? This is not cool 🙁

Thank You
 
Unfortunately I havent heard about a waiver or something like that. We have to pay in full, but you can use a personal credit card that you can pay off in increments. I just paid $700 for PArt 2, I don't think part 1 is more expensive .