NBDE Part 1 in 6 weeks!

Started by nbde88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nbde88

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be starting to study for the NBDE Part 1 tomorrow and if anybody else is in the same boat and has to take it in another 6 weeks, feel free to post in this thread.

I have bought almost everything possible to study for this exam but don't know which one to pick up, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 😎
 
I will be starting to study for the NBDE Part 1 tomorrow and if anybody else is in the same boat and has to take it in another 6 weeks, feel free to post in this thread.

I have bought almost everything possible to study for this exam but don't know which one to pick up, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 😎

did u pass?