NBDE Part 1 Mastery App or Dental Decks???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

baseball0079

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I have my NBDE Part 1 coming up on June 27th and started studying today. I recently purchased the NBDE Part 1 Mastery app and am considering purchasing the dental decks. I have heard really great things about the app and have heard from multiple sources that the app and old exams are enough to pass. However, doing research on SDN I do not see much about the app at all and instead majority of people are raving about the dental decks. Does anyone have any recommendations on which resource I should use the most and why? From an initial glance the dental decks seem a little overwhelming and perhaps too much detail.... please let me know! (Any other advice is much appreciated as well!!)