NBDE Part 1 material to study!?

Started by pinguin81
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pinguin81

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys!!

I started preparing for the NBDE part 1 with the Kaplan review book and also I bought dentessencials, BUt I want to buy the first aid for NBDE....... the thing is that I have been very distracted these days and I can't focus, How doy you can focus of studying all day?

and somebody told me that you can buy release exams for past years.....anybody know where I can buy these exams?? I think this can help me to focus on what to study and to know the type of questions they make.



thanks for the answer in advance!!! 🙂