NBDE Part 2---did you feel bad walking out?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tiger2009

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I just finished up my NBDE part 2 and I didn't get that "I think I did pretty well on that" feeling like I got when I left part 1. I thought the 2nd day was very difficult and incredibly subjective, and the 1st day was very difficult as well. Did anyone have a similar experience but still pass?

Members don't see this ad.

I felt bad after both part 1 and 2, but I still passed! I have talked to several other students that felt terrible after taking the exam, most of them passed as well! Don't worry, Im sure you did fine!

Hey did you pass your part 2??? Can u give me some tips for last 10days studying??? I am freaked out. Thanks!

Hey all,

I just finished up my NBDE part 2 and I didn't get that "I think I did pretty well on that" feeling like I got when I left part 1. I thought the 2nd day was very difficult and incredibly subjective, and the 1st day was very difficult as well. Did anyone have a similar experience but still pass?