nbde part 2 study material

Started by vaio
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vaio

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this is for people who have taken part 2 boards. Which study material did you find most useful ?

-Dental Decks
-Mosby's
-FirstAid
-Any other that you would recommend?

Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks 👍
 
this is for people who have taken part 2 boards. Which study material did you find most useful ?

-Dental Decks
-Mosby's
-FirstAid
-Any other that you would recommend?

Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks 👍



Obviously released ASDA exams are a must (particularly 91, 93, 98 and the new one released last month). If you are having issues w/a particular subject do a little research in your textbooks. I think the subject of implants was not covered well in any of the study materials and I'm not sure where to find the relevant info other than a textbook.
Also Tufts is a great resource.
I'm wondering if the Kaplan Q bank is worth it. Anyone?
 
Obviously released ASDA exams are a must (particularly 91, 93, 98 and the new one released last month). If you are having issues w/a particular subject do a little research in your textbooks. I think the subject of implants was not covered well in any of the study materials and I'm not sure where to find the relevant info other than a textbook.
Also Tufts is a great resource.
I'm wondering if the Kaplan Q bank is worth it. Anyone?

Hi, thanks for your reply

I am not familiar with 'Tufts'. Where can I get this?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad