NBDE1 passed!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Restoredsmile

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, NBDE1 Takers of this Forum! I am an oversea graduate. I have been only watching on the forum. This is definitely a great place to learn, with resources that help you achieve good results in the exam. I took my NBDE1 on February 25th, 2015 for the second time, and I received the result on March 16. I PASSED! What such a great relief! My first time was in March of last year (2014), I had then a score of 72.

First I give thanks to my Powerful & Awesome God that has kept me physically healthy and mentally alert during all the process of preparation and especially on test day. But also I give thanks to great people like you on this Forum that have shared their experiences and have guided students on how to take this so important step. Thank you so much to all of you, from who I learned &, that are being part of this success today! After I failed, I started watching DR NAJEEB VIDEOS. It is a very helpful material to build confidence for the test. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND IT. It costs $100 to have long time access to the large amount of resources that cover most areas of the Board. More information go on YouTube, for limited access. But to have unlimited access register at www.DrNajeebLectures.com
Here also a Very good & helpful link to make practice on Dental Anatomy:
http://quiz.dentalebooks.com/tag/part-i/
MATERIALS I USED FOR THE BOARD:
Dental decks 2013-2014 (Primary resource).
First Aid (Not deep)
ASDA exam papers J-M (Lots of repeated questions)
Dr Najeeb Lectures: very helpful to build foundation without struggling.
Dental Board Mastery: app for iPhone & Androids, loaded with lots of helpful Mnemonics.
Crack the NBDE (Very good software downloaded on your computer. It’s a test simulator).
DA/DO & Anatomy went nice for me in the exam.
Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user