Step I NBME vs Real Deal STEP1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Djneto

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, im an img who took his step1 on february 2018 and I make this thread because before get my score I always look for reasurence on this kind of Posts.

NBME 16: 219 (6/2017)
NBME 15: 230 (9/2017)
NBME 13: 234 (10/2017)
NMBE 17:236 (12/2017)
NBME18: 242 (1 month off)
NBME 19:223 (3 weeks off ) (have to admit it I freak out with this score)
UWSA1: 254 (2 weeks off)
UWSA2: 256 (1 week off)
Real deal (Step 1): 254!!!

Hope it helps you all!!!
 
You should write at least a mini experience, especially on how you ramped up the scores in the last 2 months or so. And surprisingly, UWSA1 was the most accurate for you!
 
You should write at least a mini experience, especially on how you ramped up the scores in the last 2 months or so. And surprisingly, UWSA1 was the most accurate for you!

@Rahas actually i never was really good on NBME comparing on my Uworld block... my uworld first pass was 81.6%, so i was disapointed everytime I had an NBME.. the last month i focus more on FA rather than uworld since 90% of all my preparation was focus on reviewing uworld, i made that change last month.. however it doesnt mean i havent read FA before.. I did along with Uworld on all my preparation.