NC Malpractice Situation - Any info appreciated...

Started by SCER2005
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As far as Donuts, it is a bit complicated:

Coffee DD>>>KK
Fresh, warm, glazed, plan Donut KK>>DD
All other varieties of Donut DD>KK

KK has a niche. A lovely smelling, mouth-watering niche.
 
Shealy's is the ONLY reason I visit my in-laws (that's not a joke). They live just minutes from Shealy's, but prefer Jackie Hite's BBQ (they only exist to torment me).
Another day, another trip to get mustard-based BBQ...
streetdoc

Uh, guys?

We need addresses for these places. Remember, I get to spend a year in the right Carolina before making an attempt at residency in the wrong one again.



Also, Dreamland's wasn't all that great, and it cost too much.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh hell no janders, the raspberry iced is MONEY!!! i prefer hmmm, every variety of doughnut KK>DD, and i'm trying so hard to like DD now that i'm square in DDland....
 
Do any of you have any idea exactly how difficult it is to get good BBQ in Israel? I would almost eat the Mustard stuff right now. I would prefer falafel, something I am not fond of, to the sweet red stuff they use further south. I tried one bite once, which was one bite more than my dog would try (true story). I am really not sure what animal it was from...maybe beef.