You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NC/SC DPT 2021-2022 Cycle
Started by pleasebedpt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
maquarles123
Full Member
Congrats!! When did you submit your application??
pleasebedpt
Full Member
Thank you!! I submitted August 3!Congrats!! When did you submit your application??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
maquarles123
Full Member
Awesome! I submitted the end of August, so hoping to hear back soon! 🙂Thank you!! I submitted August 3!
Congrats ! I have applied to Charleston Southern , Anderson University, East Carolina University , UNC , & plan to submit to WingateHi!! I just wanted to start a thread for any NC or SC schools that people have applied to! I applied USC, MUSC, UNC, Duke, and High Point.
The only one that I have heard back from so far is High Point, I have an interview Sept 27!!
alexisll
New Member
Hope everyone is doing well in the application process! Here are my stats:
Major: Exercise Phys
cGPA: 3.5
pGPA: 3.3-3.4
GRE: 154 V/ 152 Q/ 4.0
Observation hours:
• OrthOP/Sports Med : 660
• Pediatrics: 40
• Pelvic Floor: 4
Work exp:
• personal training: 2.5 years
• PT tech: 11 months
• Research Assistant: 4 months
Extracurricular:
• USPA powerlifting
• Club sports Rugby
Applying: UNC Chapel Hill, WCU, ECU, WSSU
Interviews: none yet
Acceptances: none yet
Rejections: none yet
Major: Exercise Phys
cGPA: 3.5
pGPA: 3.3-3.4
GRE: 154 V/ 152 Q/ 4.0
Observation hours:
• OrthOP/Sports Med : 660
• Pediatrics: 40
• Pelvic Floor: 4
Work exp:
• personal training: 2.5 years
• PT tech: 11 months
• Research Assistant: 4 months
Extracurricular:
• USPA powerlifting
• Club sports Rugby
Applying: UNC Chapel Hill, WCU, ECU, WSSU
Interviews: none yet
Acceptances: none yet
Rejections: none yet
pleasebedpt
Full Member
Received my HPU acceptance on oct 9!! Good luck to everyone!
alexisll
New Member
Congrats!! Are you accepting or waiting to hear back from others?Received my HPU acceptance on oct 9!! Good luck to everyone!
maquarles123
Full Member
Me too! Congrats!!Received my HPU acceptance on oct 9!! Good luck to everyone!
maquarles123
Full Member
I haven’t heard from Duke either!I've applied to Duke and Elon. Haven't heard anything from Duke yet but received an acceptance from Elon a little less than a month ago after interviewing in early September.
futuresportspt
Full Member
Just got a call for an interview with High Point in November!
maquarles123
Full Member
Just got an invite for an interview with Duke!! Has anyone had experience with virtual interviews?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futuresportspt
Full Member
Just got accepted into Charleston Southern!! It’s my first acceptance!!
congrats!! when did you apply?Invited to interview with WCU!! They’re my top choice!
alexisll
New Member
I think I submitted my application 9/13 but I didn’t have some supplemental stuff (Snapshot) in until 9/29. I took my GRE on 9/25 so they didn’t receive my scores until 10/6.congrats!! when did you apply?
pleasebedpt
Full Member
I paid my deposit but I’m still waiting for others! I wanted to make sure I knew I had one school for sure.Congrats!! Are you accepting or waiting to hear back from others?
dshucks121
New Member
Has anyone heard from UNC yet?
Taylor_hope4
New Member
I got an interview with WCU in a couple of weeks! has anyone heard back from MUSC?
Haven’t heard anything just that they would let us know by Oct 31st in the last email I receivedHas anyone heard from UNC yet?
pleasebedpt
Full Member
I went to their on campus open house a couple weeks ago and they said their notification date was Dec 10!I got an interview with WCU in a couple of weeks! has anyone heard back from MUSC?
dshucks121
New Member
SameHaven’t heard anything just that they would let us know by Oct 31st in the last email I received
I haven't heard anything from UNC. I didn't apply to ECUAnything from UNC? OR ECU?
B_griff
New Member
I have not heard back yet but I got the same email about letting us know by the 31st.Has anyone heard from UNC yet?
jamesr1999
New Member
How was your interview for HPU? I have one there on Nov. 1st.Received my HPU acceptance on oct 9!! Good luck to everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ab_SpicePT
Full Member
Haven't yet. Wondering if they're just gonna send everything out tomorrow.Anyone heard from UNC?
I also haven't heard anything yet (other than the initial email saying they would send more info by 10/31). I'm also wondering whether they are just going to send everything out tomorrow.Anyone heard from UNC?
Ab_SpicePT
Full Member
Best of luck to you guys!! Do you think they will send you an email regardless of their decision?I also haven't heard anything yet (other than the initial email saying they would send more info by 10/31). I'm also wondering whether they are just going to send everything out tomorrow.
Same to you! That's what I thought based on their initial email. By the looks of previous application year forums they sent interview emails and denials/waitlist emails, but they also sent out emails earlier in previous years. So I'm really not sure to be honest.Best of luck to you guys!! Do you think they will send you an email regardless of their decision?
Was also wondering if they’d send it out tomorrow. I was assuming at first it would be yesterday since that was the last business day before 10/31, but we’ll see!I also haven't heard anything yet (other than the initial email saying they would send more info by 10/31). I'm also wondering whether they are just going to send everything out tomorrow.
graciexexsc
New Member
Glad to see that I'm not the only one who hasn't heard anything from UNC, getting a bit stressed though! 😬
I also applied to ECU and WSSU, and I'll probably apply to Wingate after this semester ends so I can dedicate more time to their essays.
I also applied to ECU and WSSU, and I'll probably apply to Wingate after this semester ends so I can dedicate more time to their essays.
Ab_SpicePT
Full Member
Anybody heard back from UNC yet?
pleasebedpt
Full Member
no, glad im not the only one!Anybody heard back from UNC yet?
graciexexsc
New Member
Nope, nothing yet...Anybody heard back from UNC yet?
Nope not yet! 🤞Anybody heard back from UNC yet?
futuresportspt
Full Member
nope 🤞🏻Anybody heard back from UNC yet?
mickeym002
New Member
No, I thought they would inform us by today. I have been stressing about it all week.Anybody heard back from UNC yet?
Ab_SpicePT
Full Member
Dude same :/ Let's hope we hear back soon 🤞🏽No, I thought they would inform us by today. I have been stressing about it all week.
Re-reading the initial email after application submission they state "By October 31st, we will contact those selected and invite them for virtual interviews...". So by the wording it implies they won't contact people not selected. However, I also don't know any one who has heard back from them.Do ya'll think UNC would have sent out an email saying that we were not invited for an interview if that were the case? I don't personally know and I also do not know anyone who has heard anything from UNC other than their initial email.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pleasebedpt
Full Member
based on last years forum it seemed like people who did not get an interview also received an email around the same time as those who they did offerDo ya'll think UNC would have sent out an email saying that we were not invited for an interview if that were the case? I don't personally know and I also do not know anyone who has heard anything from UNC other than their initial email.
schwenkm18
New Member
I sent the UNC DPT admissions an email and they replied saying they are behind and should be sending out emails today and tomorrow. Good Luck everyone!
Thanks for letting us know!! Good luck!!!I sent the UNC DPT admissions an email and they replied saying they are behind and should be sending out emails today and tomorrow. Good Luck everyone!
Ab_SpicePT
Full Member
thank you so much for this update! good luck to you and everyone else!!!I sent the UNC DPT admissions an email and they replied saying they are behind and should be sending out emails today and tomorrow. Good Luck everyone!