You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NC/SC DPT 2021-2022 Cycle
Started by pleasebedpt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
no and honestly i’m kinda annoyed bc i haven’t heard of anyone getting off the waitlist and i emailed the lady friday and she still hasn’t gotten back to meAnyone heard anything from MUSC yet?
I haven't either except from the initial waitlist email.Anyone heard anything from MUSC yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One spot left in the entire class?just got an email back from susan johnson from MUSC she says there’s only one spot left to fill (this could change as people decline)
yes 🙁One spot left in the entire class?
Do you think they already went to the first round of waitlisted people? Or do you think this is just from the initial offers of acceptance?yes 🙁
i honestly don’t know but i doubt it’s just from the first roundDo you think they already went to the first round of waitlisted people? Or do you think this is just from the initial offers of acceptance?
I agreei honestly don’t know but i doubt it’s just from the first round
ashkattdpt
Full Member
Has anyone been pulled off of the active list at HPU?
How long did it take for you to hear a decision from HPU? I interviewed there on the 10th.Has anyone been pulled off of the active list at HPU?
ashkattdpt
Full Member
I heard a few days after my interview. I interviewed back in September.How long did it take for you to hear a decision from HPU? I interviewed there on the 10th.
Do they give you any info on your placement on the active list?I heard a few days after my interview. I interviewed back in September.
ashkattdpt
Full Member
No they do not. I’m also an alum but I don’t know if they have started pulling off of the active list yet. Or does anyone know if their class is full?Do they give you any info on your placement on the active list?
Last edited:
3mil33
New Member
Also been wondering about this, glad to see they're actively looking.
Hey! I applied to WSSU’s OT program, and we were supposed to hear back around the 15th also. Just wondering if you guys heard back yet?Has anyone heard anything WSSU? I emailed them last week asking when they would send something out and they said they’re reviewing applications and will contact people via email if they offer a seat.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
graciexexsc
New Member
I emailed them today asking something general about admissions. I haven't heard back. Not sure of anything as far as whether I'm being rejected or accepted.Hey! I applied to WSSU’s OT program, and we were supposed to hear back around the 15th also. Just wondering if you guys heard back yet?
graciexexsc
New Member
Nope, still nothing.Same here. I planned on calling or emailing them if I didn’t hear back by the 7th. I feel like we should still get an email even if it’s a rejection. Did they respond to your email yesterday?
graciexexsc
New Member
Actually just heard from WSSU today with an acceptance! Hopefully everyone else hears back from them soon if they're waiting on them.Nope, still nothing.
ashkattdpt
Full Member
Has anyone been pulled off of High Point’s active list or know of their class is full?
I haven’t heard anything eitheranyone heard anything from MUSC? I am on the alternate list and have been since the decision in December.