You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NC/SC DPT 2021-2022 Cycle
Started by pleasebedpt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ab_SpicePT
Full Member
congrats!! was it by email?Just received my interview invitation for UNC!! Good luck to everyone!
If you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your application for Duke?Just got an invite for an interview with Duke!! Has anyone had experience with virtual interviews?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futuresportspt
Full Member
yes, it was an emailcongrats!! was it by email?
appleblossompt
Full Member
Did they give you a specific time and date for the interview next week or were you able to sign up for a session based on your availability?I think they are starting to send out emails I just got an email for an interview. Good luck to everyone.
I also did!! Good luck 🙂I just received an interview invite from UNC 5 min ago, hope this helps anyone. Good luck to you all!!
They gave me a day and timeDid they give you a specific time and date for the interview next week or were you able to sign up for a session based on your availability?
Congrats! Did you get Wed 11/10 6:10-8:35pm as well?I also did!! Good luck 🙂
appleblossompt
Full Member
Did they say if it was in-person or online? I thought the dates were 11/11 and 11/12 in the initial email.Congrats! Did you get Wed 11/10 6:10-8:35pm as well?
My email said the interview is online 11/10, but they'll offer touring the facilities/Q+A online or in-person 11/13Did they say if it was in-person or online? I thought the dates were 11/11 and 11/12 in the initial email.
B_griff
New Member
They gave a specific time. It’s 11/11 at 4:00 they didn’t give me an option for timeDid they give you a specific time and date for the interview next week or were you able to sign up for a session based on your availability?
futuresportspt
Full Member
Yes, my range was Thurs 11/11 from 5-7:30pmDid they give anyone else a range? I got Thurs 11/11 from 6:10pm-8:35pm
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ab_SpicePT
Full Member
i haven't received anything, and am wondering the same thingHas anyone received anything from UNC this morning? Wondering if they’re still going to send stuff out today.
Has anyone tried emailing them and asking if they were gonna email those not selected for an interview?
I just received an email . I was rejectedi haven't received anything, and am wondering the same thing
maquarles123
Full Member
I submitted August 25th, I believe!If you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your application for Duke?
I also got an interview and they did not give a range, just 11/10 at a specific time. Was wondering if anyone else would be going in-person to the tour and Q&A?My email said the interview is online 11/10, but they'll offer touring the facilities/Q+A online or in-person 11/13
I'll be there 🙂I also got an interview and they did not give a range, just 11/10 at a specific time. Was wondering if anyone else would be going in-person to the tour and Q&A?
georgiadpt25
New Member
For the people accepted to Duke, did you receive an email and a phone call?
PT & Physics
Full Member
Does anyone know anything about HPU's active list??!
I just got an email. 😀For the people accepted to Duke, did you receive an email and a phone call?
maquarles123
Full Member
Yes, I did! I have seen others saying they just received an email.For the people accepted to Duke, did you receive an email and a phone call?
pleasebedpt
Full Member
it's basically just their waitlist! if someone does not accept an offer they will reach out to people on the active list next. they call it active list because I think they still communicate with you pretty regularly to keep people updated!Does anyone know anything about HPU's active list??!
Mine is 5:30 to 7:30Yes, my range was Thurs 11/11 from 5-7:30pm
PT & Physics
Full Member
Thank you! I interviewed back in September. Heres to hoping I'm near the top and there will be some movement in the list!!it's basically just their waitlist! if someone does not accept an offer they will reach out to people on the active list next. they call it active list because I think they still communicate with you pretty regularly to keep people updated!
pleasebedpt
Full Member
Just received an interview invitation from ECU! Good luck to everyone that applied I hope you hear back soon!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yayyyy!!!Just received an interview invitation from ECU! Good luck to everyone that applied I hope you hear back soon!
Did they email you through your applicant email? Do we know if they are sending out more emailsJust received an interview invitation from ECU! Good luck to everyone that applied I hope you hear back soon!
pleasebedpt
Full Member
Yes they did! And I'm sure, the two interview day options were Dec 2 and Dec 4th if that helps!Did they email you through your applicant email? Do we know if they are sending out more emails
futuresportspt
Full Member
I found out today I’m on HPU’s active list. Has anyone gotten accepted after being on the active list?
I’m feeling really discouraged because they’re my top choice.
I’m feeling really discouraged because they’re my top choice.
Did you have the interview already ? If so, what was it like v? I have one ThursdayJust got a call for an interview with High Point in November!
futuresportspt
Full Member
Yes! Mine was November 4th. There were a couple Q&As and then a small group interview and a 1 on 1 interview with a faculty member. Everyone was SO nice and truly just wanted to get to know you. Don’t stress!!Did you have the interview already ? If so, what was it like v? I have one Thursday
Thank you ! Did they say how long it would be until you hear back ?Yes! Mine was November 4th. There were a couple Q&As and then a small group interview and a 1 on 1 interview with a faculty member. Everyone was SO nice and truly just wanted to get to know you. Don’t stress!!
futuresportspt
Full Member
Do you all think we are going to hear back from UNC this week or next week about acceptances?
futuresportspt
Full Member
I heard back in less than a week! I got placed on the Active ListThank you ! Did they say how long it would be until you hear back ?
B_griff
New Member
They told me that we would hear back in about 2 weeks.Do you all think we are going to hear back from UNC this week or next week about acceptances?
dshucks121
New Member
Just heard back from UNC I’m #15 on the waitlist. Does anyone know how deep they usually go on the waitlist from previous years.
I was wondering the same thing, I am within the top 4 and have no idea what the odds areJust heard back from UNC I’m #15 on the waitlist. Does anyone know how deep they usually go on the waitlist from previous years.
I'm between 25-30 on the wait list. UNC is my first choice. Seems like a long shot now. Are any ahead of me considering other options?I was wondering the same thing, I am within the top 4 and have no idea what the odds are
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PT & Physics
Full Member
They are also my 1st choice (I'm an alum) and I was active listed back in September! I don't think they start pulling off of the active list until mid-January or early February. But I also don't know how full their class is. All of the students in my student panel were off of the active list so there is hope!I found out today I’m on HPU’s active list. Has anyone gotten accepted after being on the active list?
I’m feeling really discouraged because they’re my top choice.
Taylor_hope4
New Member
I interviewed with WCU Nov 17th and I know its early, but has anyone heard back? They're my top choice and during the interview they mentioned that they would be emailing right before or right after Thanksgiving. I would love to know if anyone else has heard back!
ashkattdpt
Full Member
Has anyone heard from MUSC? I was told we would hear today but I haven’t received anything.
pleasebedpt
Full Member
I was told the same thing, I haven't either!Has anyone heard from MUSC? I was told we would hear today but I haven’t received anything.
Taylor_hope4
New Member
I found out I am on their waitlist! Better than nothing I guessI interviewed with WCU Nov 17th and I know its early, but has anyone heard back? They're my top choice and during the interview they mentioned that they would be emailing right before or right after Thanksgiving. I would love to know if anyone else has heard back!