-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NCAA March Madness 2011
Started by arvest25
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I got Ohio State winning the thing..
My heart is with BYU. Go Cougars!!!!!
My heart is with BYU. Go Cougars!!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have Duke. Beating them this year was just amazing so I feel OK letting them have the title.
I have UNC beating Georgetown in the finals, but since Duke has Kyrie Irving back, they just might be the frontrunners! Also, you guys have to love the little guys: Richmond and Morehead State, lol!! Morehead State has a BEAST at center! He is being compared to Dennis Rodman with skill!! They will be in the Sweet 16...mark my words!!
25/32 in the first round. Not too bad.
Those of you that chose Louisville and Gtown to go far.. Ouch. 🙂
Those of you that chose Louisville and Gtown to go far.. Ouch. 🙂
Wren, it's not as bad as having Pitt and Vandy going Final Four! Still have Duke and Ohio State though...
Wren, it's not as bad as having Pitt and Vandy going Final Four! Still have Duke and Ohio State though...
Yeah, I have Pitt in the final game.. There went my bracket... Oh well.
Go BYU!
I had UConn beating Butler in the final. so i did pretty awesome i would say...jk, my bracket was f*cked like 99.99% of the rest of the country.
I decided to go to UConn for my DPT the day before they won the title. Good (yet unintentional) timing on my part.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not that many people keep up with the women's side of things...but I'd just like to throw out there that my Fightin' Texas Aggie Women's basketball team are the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!! Whoop! 🙂
hold the phone! they still have a women's basketball tournament??! i thought that UConn and Tennessee just took turns being champions every year...i'll be damned 😛
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 18
- Views
- 6K