-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NDBE 2 takers in Feb-March 2014?
Started by sabby017
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YES I AM...And DEAD SCARED.. 🙁Hi All,
Anyone taking NDBE part 2 in feb-march 2014??
It would be good if we can guide and help each other clear this big exam...
Cheers.
Saz
Hi Saradent , I am also planning to take part-2 in the month of March . i want dental-Deck/ ASDA papars for NBDE-Part 2 , If you have , Could you please sell or email ? My email; [email protected] Thanks in Advancecount me in..am taking part 2 at the end of march..good luck everyone
..keep studying..hope we all make through this
I am planning to take it again by the end of March.
I just receieved my first attempt score. I made 74. 6 questions away from passing (assuming 365 /500 is needed to pass).
I would like to plan and start studying for NBDE part II again. let me know if anyone would like to join.
thanks
I just receieved my first attempt score. I made 74. 6 questions away from passing (assuming 365 /500 is needed to pass).
I would like to plan and start studying for NBDE part II again. let me know if anyone would like to join.
thanks
Hey guys, I'm in for the review session, please PM me, thanks.
Hi there! If anybody is interested in study materials, please PM me. I took Part 2 last October and passed it! Whew! That was something I don't want to go through again. The mental stress leading up to the exam was very stressful... to the highest level! I'm glad it's over now. You guys can do it! It all boils down to how bad you want it! Goodluck to everyone taking it in the future!
hi fren..congratss on ur success..will u write a bit abt ur xam experience...were there any picture questions on the first day??will appreciate ur response..best of luck 4 ur coming days..Hi there! If anybody is interested in study materials, please PM me. I took Part 2 last October and passed it! Whew! That was something I don't want to go through again. The mental stress leading up to the exam was very stressful... to the highest level! I'm glad it's over now. You guys can do it! It all boils down to how bad you want it! Goodluck to everyone taking it in the future!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there. As I recall, most of the photos/pictures came out on the second day for the case-based questions. I was 50/50 after the first day. I wasn't sure how well I did. You just get so drained with all the questions. One mistake I did after the first day was, I went through my notes on some questions I wasn't sure of, and I drove myself crazy thinking " I shouldn't have changed my answer, I was right the first time..." I probably switched at least 5 questions from right to wrong. Always trust your first instinct, guys! Also, I will advice you not to do the same thing I did. It will just stress you out even more.I couldn't sleep that night. BUT, on the second day, it was totally different for me. If I could answer all case-based questions for NBDE, I would. It was a lot easier for me on the second day. I think it helps that I am a Dental Assistant, so I was able to relate well on the questions based on my experience at work. I was confident on the second day.
I studied my butt off for that exam. I gave it my heart and soul. I basically had no life for 3 months other than work and study. It's all about prioritizing what's important for you. I sacrificed a lot to get to where I am now. You guys can do the same, too.
I studied Dental Decks, Mosby's Reviewer, Kaplan online mock exam and previous exams even dated all the way from 1981.
I studied my butt off for that exam. I gave it my heart and soul. I basically had no life for 3 months other than work and study. It's all about prioritizing what's important for you. I sacrificed a lot to get to where I am now. You guys can do the same, too.
I studied Dental Decks, Mosby's Reviewer, Kaplan online mock exam and previous exams even dated all the way from 1981.
count me in..am taking part 2 at the end of march..good luck everyone
..keep studying..hope we all make through this
hi saradent ...i booked my exam at the end of march as well...i've just start preparing and searching for a study partner
im in San Diego and my email soobe3 @hotmail.com
i'll be doing decks and last 4 ASDA will it be enough
Hi All,
Anyone taking NDBE part 2 in feb-march 2014??
It would be good if we can guide and help each other clear this big exam...
Cheers.
Saz
wish you all the luck ...my exam will be at the end of march .... email me on soobe3@ hotmail.com
i also want to ask you about UNM ..i want to apply there for advanced standing is it a good school?
Hi All,
Anyone taking NDBE part 2 in feb-march 2014??
It would be good if we can guide and help each other clear this big exam...
Cheers.
Saz
wish you all the luck ...my exam will be at the end of march .... email me on soobe3@ hotmail.com
i also want to ask you about UNM ..i want to apply there for advanced standing is it a good school?
hi ..u can add mosby if u like...its a good book..if u can ,read through but I am doing only last question section and pt management from it.good luckhi saradent ...i booked my exam at the end of march as well...i've just start preparing and searching for a study partner
im in San Diego and my email soobe3 @hotmail.com
i'll be doing decks and last 4 ASDA will it be enough
did u get ur result Endo????hey carlos..
nup,...still waiting!!
hey ,I passed part 1 and will be preparing for part 2 soon !
i want to ask after the pass/fail results system,can the university or advanced programs know my actual numerical scores or get reports for that ??
or is the examination board has numerical scores for the test and just send pass/fail report or not?
i was just searching for the advanced programs study and found some programs require a certain score for the nbde !
thanks in advance
i want to ask after the pass/fail results system,can the university or advanced programs know my actual numerical scores or get reports for that ??
or is the examination board has numerical scores for the test and just send pass/fail report or not?
i was just searching for the advanced programs study and found some programs require a certain score for the nbde !
thanks in advance
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey ,I passed part 1 and will be preparing for part 2 soon !
i want to ask after the pass/fail results system,can the university or advanced programs know my actual numerical scores or get reports for that ??
or is the examination board has numerical scores for the test and just send pass/fail report or not?
i was just searching for the advanced programs study and found some programs require a certain score for the nbde !
thanks in advance
hey, before 2012 NBDE used to have numeric results for both I & II then they changed it to PASS/FAIL and no one will get to know your score if you took the exam after Jan,2012 ....
thanks ...so those requirements are for ppl who took it before 2012hey, before 2012 NBDE used to have numeric results for both I & II then they changed it to PASS/FAIL and no one will get to know your score if you took the exam after Jan,2012 ....
have you heard anything about combining part 1 and 2 together in one test ?!!!....I read it somewhere here in the form...not sure though....rumors mainly I think !
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 719
