NDBE part1 score report

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wise146

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those that received there score reports,

1) Did they give you a score conversion chart like the one that exists for the '98 released test?

2) How similar is the curve to the '98 test?

3) Can you still get 10-20 wrong in a section and be in the mid-90s?

Please let me know, thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

wise146 said:
For those that received there score reports,

1) Did they give you a score conversion chart like the one that exists for the '98 released test?
no..there's only your score on each subject and the average with the status

2) How similar is the curve to the '98 test?
I can't understand this question

3) Can you still get 10-20 wrong in a section and be in the mid-90s?
Maybe not.
Please let me know, thanks.

I hope this would help.. :)

wise146 said:

he/she is obviously talking about you helping the curve....

about your question...I have no idea but i think you should be ok

Members don't see this ad :)
There's no conversion chart but I feel pretty confident that my raw score (i.e. number of questions correct) was comparable to what I'd been getting on old exams, and the percentile score reflected that. So from my POV the curve hasn't changed much since '98.

so when you get the scores in the mail, you get your percent score for each section, you don't find out your raw scores??

wise146 said:
so when you get the scores in the mail, you get your percent score for each section, you don't find out your raw scores??
If by raw score you mean the # correct for each section, no they don't tell you that. You just get the standardized score. I suppose it's not really a percentile score, just curved.

just took part I today...I'm sure DA kicked my butt!!!! We'll see, though....

hi,,

i nned unrelased papers for dental anatomy and occlsion.do u have them. i have my exams next week.please mail me them if u have it.it would be kindly help for me.thanx bye.mail me back please.