need advice ... retaking MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs3424

Reaction score
hi I'm very new to this forum so I'm not really sure how it works completely but I need some advice. I applied last cycle to a handful of schools and didn't get in anywhere (no interviews either), with a 505 MCAT. I know my score was on the lower side, but I also think one of my biggest problems was a later submission on my primaries and secondaries. Anyways, I'm retaking my MCAT in late June, pretty much receiving my score back Aug 1... and I know how long it can take AMCAS to process a primary app. My question is, should I wait to submit my primaries until I've received my second (hopefully better) score? or should I just send them out as early as possible with my old score and take space in my secondaries to address the new score?

any advice is helpful I'm pretty much in the dark.

Members don't see this ad.

You can submit your application in June to one school and then add more when your MCAT score is available. Post your score here and we can suggest additional schools based on your new score.

Status
Not open for further replies.