need audio blue, or other anesthesia audio review program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

viperdoc1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just need an audio review program i can use in the wasted hours of traffic to work. i think audio blue sounds good, but would openly take suggestions on others. please pm me if you have any. thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I am also interested if you find anything. Thanks.

During my CA2 year, I listened to audio blue over and over on the way to work (probably 4 times or so all the way through). My inservice score went from 31 to 42, and that was with very little additional studying. I didn't even have the big blue text, but would find myself directly quoting Jensen in my mind both in the OR and during the exam. I kept with it and crushed the actual board exam too.

Just buy it... its gold.

During my CA2 year, I listened to audio blue over and over on the way to work (probably 4 times or so all the way through). My inservice score went from 31 to 42, and that was with very little additional studying. I didn't even have the big blue text, but would find myself directly quoting Jensen in my mind both in the OR and during the exam. I kept with it and crushed the actual board exam too.

Just buy it... its gold.

Thanks, Neils!