need audio blue, or other anesthesia audio review program

Started by viperdoc1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

viperdoc1

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just need an audio review program i can use in the wasted hours of traffic to work. i think audio blue sounds good, but would openly take suggestions on others. please pm me if you have any. thanks.
 
I am also interested if you find anything. Thanks.
 
During my CA2 year, I listened to audio blue over and over on the way to work (probably 4 times or so all the way through). My inservice score went from 31 to 42, and that was with very little additional studying. I didn't even have the big blue text, but would find myself directly quoting Jensen in my mind both in the OR and during the exam. I kept with it and crushed the actual board exam too.

Just buy it... its gold.
 
During my CA2 year, I listened to audio blue over and over on the way to work (probably 4 times or so all the way through). My inservice score went from 31 to 42, and that was with very little additional studying. I didn't even have the big blue text, but would find myself directly quoting Jensen in my mind both in the OR and during the exam. I kept with it and crushed the actual board exam too.

Just buy it... its gold.

Thanks, Neils!