need guidence pls!

Started by ivshah
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ivshah

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi!
I am a Doctor from India. I have degree of M.B.B.S, M.D in biochemistry and Ph.D in Biochemistry. and i have 25 years of teaching and research experience in biochemistry. I dont want to go through USMLE So anyone has any idea what are my chance of getting job here, where i should apply. Pls reply soon, i will really appriciate.
thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
why don't you trying applying for a research associate or, preferrably, post-doc position? Since you are not interested in obtaining licensure, then just find a post-doc position to apply to. Check out certain journals, especially Science (an AAAS journal), look at the last few pages. AAAS = amerian association for advancement of science. or just do a search on http://google.com
 
ivshah said:
hi!
I am a Doctor from India. I have degree of M.B.B.S, M.D in biochemistry and Ph.D in Biochemistry. and i have 25 years of teaching and research experience in biochemistry. I dont want to go through USMLE So anyone has any idea what are my chance of getting job here, where i should apply. Pls reply soon, i will really appriciate.
thanks.

You should be able to obtain a research position quite easily in the U.S. with those qualifications.