Need help finding a job while reapplying!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kj8210

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys the title says it all. I'm located in NY and trying to find a job while I reapply. I have a bachelors in Biology and it is so hard to find a decent ($20-$30/hr) job. Does anyone have any recommendations? I was thinking about doing scribe work but the salary is pretty poor and if I want to do research in a lab apparently I need a clinical research associate certification or something along those lines (no matter how much prior lab experience I have!). Does anybody know of any specific jobs I should search for ? Or if you guys know of any direct openings please DM me! Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

20-30 dollars an hour seems like a lot for someone with just a bachelor's in Biology. you can work as an entry level tech at a lab, at least where I'm located, with nothing more than just a Bachelor's degree. your best bet would be to see the qualifications required for different positions but also be more realistic about your salary.