need help please from non u.s. doctors.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

david faith

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have a paper due on how deep vein thrombosis is treated outside the united states. any help would be appreciated . my email address is [email protected] if you e mail please use subject as deep vein thrombosis or respond here. thanks alot:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Well, I really don't count per se... but, why does whomever asked you to write the paper suppose it's different? Heparin and warfarin are available in other countries besides the U.S. And, if the patient is showering emboli, I would imagine that surgical placement of a Greenfield filter would be as well.

Just my thoughts.

-Skip

??
Maybe I don't get the point of this question but my thoughts would be that your best source of information would be things like the Lancet or Medical Journal of Australia or India or something like that. I'm sure Medline would have references... Good luck.

??
Maybe I don't get the point of this question but my thoughts would be that your best source of information would be things like the Lancet or Medical Journal of Australia or India or something like that. I'm sure Medline would have references... Good luck.