Need help please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ASUHOPEFUL

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently a sophmore gpa of 3.8 my downfall is that I also have 8 withdrawals. Freshman year I dropped 2 semesters first due to a situation having to deal with my son I got a compassionate withdraw from the school for the first 4 courses. Second semester freshman year my grand father died and I took it very hard it kept me away from classes which led to 4 more withdrawals. I have 51 credits now and retook all the classes I dropped leading to good grades. I want to know will these effect me if I can provide proof in a letter of the compassionate withdraw and also my grandfathers death?

Members don't see this ad.

just explain your situation you should be fine you have good reason

bump so this person gets a better answer than mine

Members don't see this ad :)
i agree.. just expain your situation when applying in the "do you have any additional info?" for us section in secondaries and you should be fine. :)

I am currently a sophmore gpa of 3.8 my downfall is that I also have 8 withdrawals. Freshman year I dropped 2 semesters first due to a situation having to deal with my son I got a compassionate withdraw from the school for the first 4 courses. Second semester freshman year my grand father died and I took it very hard it kept me away from classes which led to 4 more withdrawals. I have 51 credits now and retook all the classes I dropped leading to good grades. I want to know will these effect me if I can provide proof in a letter of the compassionate withdraw and also my grandfathers death?
Make sure it's documented. You might want to ask LizzyM.