Need Help

eyeloveu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I am about to start studying for the OAT in august. My money is extremely tight (I pay for everything myself) and need some advise on how to spend my money wisely on only very useful study materials. I want to get a great score because I think I am a competitive candidate for acceptance, and want to finish it off right:) Please let me know what you think I should purchase(especially if you have already taken the test). I feel considerably solid in all subjects except for physics. Also, if anyone has some OAT material they might want to sell for a reasonable price, just message me! Thank you so much in advance, and can't wait to hear what advice you have.

Members don't see this ad.

Try to get a hand of an MCAT review book or Kaplan's OAT review notes or OAT destroyer.

Try to get as many cheap practice tests as possible. Sign up for a free diagnostic with Kaplan. If you are self-motivated you won't need to take a class.

Practice makes perfect, take as many practice tests as you can after you finish your review and I promise you your score will improve dramatically.