Need info about Buffalo dental school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jilu

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Why Buffalo? What is special about Buffalo Dental School?

Members don't see this ad.

Why Buffalo? What is special about Buffalo Dental School?

It's good to ask questions about schools, but you should also do some research yourself and find out what you like about the school and how you would fit within the school. No one else can really answer for you "Why Buffalo?" or for any other dental school. There are tremendous amount of information online. All you have to do is search for them if you're truly interested in that school.

Last edited:
It's good to ask questions about schools, but you should also do some research yourself and find out what you like about the school and how you would fit within the school. No one else can really answer for you "Why Buffalo?" or for any other dental school. There are tremendous amount of information online. All you have to do is search for them if you're truly interested in that school.

I did research about the school but I want to know if all of that is actually true.
I want to know about any first hand experiences.
Got to hear a lot about this school from professionals graduating from other schools but what about the students in the school itself?
What do they think of it?

Members don't see this ad :)
I did research about the school but I want to know if all of that is actually true.
I want to know about any first hand experiences.
Got to hear a lot about this school from professionals graduating from other schools but what about the students in the school itself?
What do they think of it?
Oh I see your point. I think it would be more beneficial for you to post on the Dental section of SDN, as there are more current dental students there.
Good luck!

Oh I see your point. I think it would be more beneficial for you to post on the Dental section of SDN, as there are more current dental students there.
Good luck!

Thank you