SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Need Input! Give up, or stick it out!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Disinence2, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Disinence2

Disinence2 Emergency Medicine Physician 7+ Year Member

Aug 11, 2006
    Ok. So.

Im taking this god awfull online spanish class, and I've managed to rack up enough points where after this week, I could not go, not take the final, and not do the final project and still end up with a B. If I stick it out and put some work in, I know i could get an A.

I already have acceptances, and this class is at a community college so it won't even count towards my major GPA.

I hate this class with almost every ounce of my being.

Should i suck it up and try for the A. Or just focus on my Biochem, biophysical chem, and writing my thesis.

Should I feel guilty about getting a B, and not trying my best in the class?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Vvandenn

Vvandenn Member 2+ Year Member

Jul 16, 2006
    You already are accepted. One or two or three Bs aren't going to exactly ruin your future plans now are they...

4. Disinence2

Disinence2 Emergency Medicine Physician 7+ Year Member

Aug 11, 2006
    well I am most likely looking at 3 B's this semester out of 5 classes.

But I don't think thats any grounds to have any impact on me.

5. pennybridge

pennybridge Banned Banned

Oct 13, 2006
    i took spanish pass/fail for this very reason. don't stress about non-important classes. Besides its not like you'll actually be able to speak Spanish after your online class...or even after a classroom class for that matter....