Need physics 2 and lab ASAP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cptnemo56

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I need to take physics 2 and the lab in order to graduate on time, and it must be completed by the end of June in order for me to matriculate this year. The course must be above the "introductory" level. "college" or "general" are close enough for further inspection, at least. I know this is just a terrible spot to be in but there's no way I'm giving up at this point.

Does anyone know of a place where I can take these courses online and preferably as an "on-demand' course that can be started and completed at any time? Normal online is fine too as long as it completes early enough, and I'll even rent a motel for a few weeks if I really have to.

Cheers,
Nemo

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going to hesitantly say....... YOU ARE MY HERO.

I'm kind of upset in my googling skills that I've been doing this for almost 3 hours and you found it in less than 10 minutes, but I'll let my ego take the hit on this one. Thank you very much, friend. You're much better at this than me or my advisor, who was honestly useless.

If anyone else sees this and has suggestions, please post. Juuust in case this doesn't work

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm going to hesitantly say....... YOU ARE MY HERO.

I'm kind of upset in my googling skills that I've been doing this for almost 3 hours and you found it in less than 10 minutes, but I'll let my ego take the hit on this one. Thank you very much, friend. You're much better at this than me or my advisor, who was honestly useless.

If anyone else sees this and has suggestions, please post. Juuust in case this doesn't work
Don't thank me yet. You aren't sure if your physics 1 will clear out physics 1 here.

Reactions: 1 user
Don't thank me yet. You aren't sure if your physics 1 will clear out physics 1 here.

You mean if my physics 1 will transfer to them and then their physics 2 will transfer back, correct? You're right, but this is the closest thing I've seen to exactly what I need so far. I will call Mizzou and also my advisor tomorrow to make sure. Really I'm just thanking you for your effort since you could have just passed by this thread

You mean if my physics 1 will transfer to them and then their physics 2 will transfer back, correct? You're right, but this is the closest thing I've seen to exactly what I need so far. I will call Mizzou and also my advisor tomorrow to make sure. Really I'm just thanking you for your effort since you could have just passed by this thread
If they won't accept your Physics 1 to clear out that pre-req (or if that physics 2 won't transfer), then here:
Thomas Edison State University | Courses & Schedules
tomorrow is the last day to register for the class that ends before June 25th

University of New England offers online pre-reqs that are *generally* decently regarded. They start on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month and run for 16 weeks, but are basically self-paced can be completed sooner than that. I would call prospective med schools and see if they have a problem with the online lab component.

University of New England offers online pre-reqs that are *generally* decently regarded. They start on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month and run for 16 weeks, but are basically self-paced can be completed sooner than that. I would call prospective med schools and see if they have a problem with the online lab component.
I believe they don't offer 2nd semester of Physics.
Not sure why haha