Need some suggestions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kaur G

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a low GPA of 2.7. Passed part 1 and 2. Working as a DA from almost 2 years and I am US green card holder. Can anyone recommend what courses or residency program should I go for in order to compensate for my GPA?

Members don't see this ad.

I have a low GPA of 2.7. Passed part 1 and 2. Working as a DA from almost 2 years and I am US green card holder. Can anyone recommend what courses or residency program should I go for in order to compensate for my GPA?
Anything with sciences.. like MS in oral biology or something.. that’s what I was told.. all the best! Don’t get disheartened with the GPA.. if you have a good profile.. you will get interviews and eventually an admission! They look at the overall application! Hope for the best!

Anything with sciences.. like MS in oral biology or something.. that’s what I was told.. all the best! Don’t get disheartened with the GPA.. if you have a good profile.. you will get interviews and eventually an admission! They look at the overall application! Hope for the best!
Thank you, How about MPH? Will it help?

Members don't see this ad :)
Try applying first. Opinions differ, only absence of interview invitations will show the need to improve
Quite often adcoms are willing to overlook low GPA in favor of a considerable number of community service hours, experience and CE credits