Need study partner for Oral Boards

Started by latinman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

latinman

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am looking for an additional study parter for the PM&R oral boards. I have a good feel for the way I am suppose to study/prepare for this test; I just need someone to practice cases with thru skype. Feel free to PM me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please give your e mail address or skype's address. We can start practice tonight.
 
I am interested in your offer for a study partner. When are you taking the oral PM&R boards?
 
If anyone is interested in a study partner for the Osteopathic oral boards which will occur this September, please pm me.
 
I am taking PMR oral Boards 2014. Desperately looking for study partner. I am in chicago. Can be done through skype. If you interested give your contact or let me know i will give my contact.
 
Congrats to everyone who passed oral boards and are now board certified!!! I did extremely well, since I prepared for several months for 1-2 hours per day.
 
congrats to everyone, and for those taking next year, practice, practice, practice talking with others, find 1-3 reliable to study, that is the single biggest study pearl for this oral test.