Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying this cycle (2018-2019), and I was accepted into a class that includes a trip abroad for the entire month of January. The class will be an amazing experience and is medically-related, but I am concerned that this conflict will impact my interviews.
Will there be enough flexibility with interview scheduling to work around this? Or am I potentially hurting my chances?
I have to give the professor an answer TODAY as to whether or not I want to be in the class.
Thank you for any advice you can give me!
Will there be enough flexibility with interview scheduling to work around this? Or am I potentially hurting my chances?
I have to give the professor an answer TODAY as to whether or not I want to be in the class.
Thank you for any advice you can give me!
Last edited: