nerves...

u2sara

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone else out there had a strong candidate for medical school as a boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse/partner who has not received an acceptance letter yet. My boyfriend, who has had 6 interviews so far has been waitlisted but not accepted anyplace (and still has to hear from 4 of the schools). While I'm being supportive and encouraging, I just wanted to know if there was anyone else out there in a similar situation...

Members don't see this ad.

Hey. I'm in a similar situation. My boyfriend and I are pretty even candidates-- I have strengths and he has different ones... And I have been interviewing (no acceptances yet, but I have about a month left) and he has had one, with an acceptance. I think that the most stressful part for us is not so much that we will get in (He's already in and I have a good feeling that I will get in to a place I interviewed at) but I've been stressing out more over if we'll be in the same city. My sympathies go out to you. :)

I had a friend in undergrad who received his acceptance at Emory U from the waitlist nearly 2 WEEKS after classes began....Relax...I think most of the movement on waitlists happens once the deadline passes for people to accept one school and reject other acceptances....the lists should be moving soon.

Good Luck and keep everyone posted!

Kris