Nervous about first interview!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shoeclothes

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What should I do?:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Well, first off relax ..heh easier said then done.

Okay, look at your application and your personal statement..know it well just in case you get grilled on it.

Look at the comments from previous applicants who were interviewed at your school, there's a link on SDN somewhere.

Practice interviewing with a friend or a parent.

and most importantly, the advice that my professor gave me
"Prepare for the worst" or rather expect the unexpected sothat when and if it does happen, you can handle it in a professional manner.

Good Luck!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
relax and breathe...:oops:

Watch Scrubs...NBC 8:30 EST

All medicine aside- it is very well-written farce. Jokes are well timed- very clever. A+

in order of importance, imo...

1) get out and socialize...strike up intelligent conversations and fine-tune your interpersonal skills.

2) make sure you have a strong sense of who you are, what makes you unique.

3) be familiar with current events, state of healthcare, ethical debates, etc.

g'luck!

-joejoe

Congrats on your first interview.:clap: Just be yourself and try to relax ( I know that it is easier said than done). Know your application well and the reasons for wanting to attend the school for these are likely topics to come up during the interview. Check out the interview feedback section of this site and see if you can get an idea of the types of questions they ask. Above all, good luck and knock their socks off!:)