Neurology: Clinical Practice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

danielmd06

Neurosomnologist
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are we going to get the latest issue of Neurology: Clinical Practice in the mail (as a hard copy) or are we going to be relegated to online versions only?

Anyone gotten this latest issue on disorders of taste?

SLEEP and the Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine have already gone that route and I'm worried this nifty new neurology journal will, too.

And yeah, that was purposeful alliteration.

Members don't see this ad.

Are we going to get the latest issue of Neurology: Clinical Practice in the mail (as a hard copy) or are we going to be relegated to online versions only?

Anyone gotten this latest issue on disorders of taste?

SLEEP and the Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine have already gone that route and I'm worried this nifty new neurology journal will, too.

And yeah, that was purposeful alliteration.

I can't keep up!! I get some sort of neurology journal in the mail every other day.

I would not mind if the green journal goes electronic as frankly I am sick of seeing them pile up faster than I can even rip the plastic off one.

Continuum and clinical practice are useful and need to be hard copies.

I can't keep up!! I get some sort of neurology journal in the mail every other day.

I would not mind if the green journal goes electronic as frankly I am sick of seeing them pile up faster than I can even rip the plastic off one.

Continuum and clinical practice are useful and need to be hard copies.

Actually, you voiced what I was reluctant to say.

The Continuum and Clinical Practice are both valuable and should remain hard copies. The green journal...is best left to electronic media in my book. The average article is just too obscure for practical usage.

Members don't see this ad :)