Europe Neurology residency in Netherlands

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MGir

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear Colleagues,

I'm a doctor from Finland, who is thinking about moving to Netherlands. I've graduated in 2013 from EU university and started neurology residency in Helsinki University. Now I've made half of it but for family reasons I'm thinking about moving to Netherlands (Amsterdam/Rotterdam). Questions for experts 🙂 : how possible is to process my residency in Netherlands after Finland? I've been working as a physician (family doctor), in the internal medicine department and in the neurology department. How big is the possibility that after finishing residency I will find a working place in Netherlands? Any other advices?))

Thanks in advance!