Nevada MPJe

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmyy252017

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advice? Will be taking soon, anything helps! What did you use to study?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Results just posted today! I passed hurrayyyyy lol !! It wasn’t that bad, the pre-mpje was good prep. I just studied off the board website mainly, I didn’t order any books just the pre-mpje. It was retail oriented.
 
Wow, congratulations!!!👏👏👏
Results just posted today! I passed hurrayyyyy lol !! It wasn’t that bad, the pre-mpje was good prep. I just studied off the board website mainly, I didn’t order any books just the pre-mpje. It was retail oriented.
So you only studied the FAQ’s from the boards website? Where there compounding questions? What about federal and state laws? Any math questions?