New Dental decks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentluv

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody bought the Latest edition of Dental Decks for Part 2? They have released the new 2010 edition.

I would like to buy it,but as I already have the 2007 edition,I am wondering is there a huge difference in the new version.If anyone has bought it and compared please post your opinions.
Thank You

Members don't see this ad.

Wow...113 views and no replies? Haven't anybody bought these new decks?
If so please give your opinion...
Thanks

I checked in their website and saw they released the latest decks.But dont know if i should go for it,'coz i have come so far with the 2007-08 decks.If anyone has bought it please give a feed back on it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! pb2007,
are you referring to the part2 decks or part1?The new decks for part 1 comes out only in 2011.

hi
i have read the 06_07 version of decks n now goin through the 09_10 version.it definetly has more upgraded info n ques are framed in a more clinical way so if money is not the problem you should go for the newer ones .
u can refer this thread

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Has anybody bought the Latest edition of Dental Decks for Part 2? They have released the new 2010 edition.

I would like to buy it,but as I already have the 2007 edition,I am wondering is there a huge difference in the new version.If anyone has bought it and compared please post your opinions.
Thank You

Hi yeah i bought the 2010 ones a month ago... I have the 2007 dental decks. I think they are almost the same..A lot of questions and cards have the same question and information on it. I feel more comfortable with the 2007 ones. But lately ive been comparing more questions and yes 2010 does have some different questions.. Maybe say 10-20% per subject. Also it comes with a booklet with clinical sample questions...and a small book filled with diagrams referring to the questions on the card... If you have and time and money, i would reccomend buying them. Otherwise in my opinion they are similar.. At the end of the day it is our basics that matter, and i think the asda papers are much better for studying.

Thank you so much NKDmed for the valuable opinion and I really appreciate it! I will surely look into it.
Hope it helps others too!