New Interfolio Subscription Service

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

E.Hemingway

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to send a post-interview letter of recommendation to a school, as they requested, from my current employer. The letter of rec is written and I had the writer upload it to Interfolio. It appears, however, that Interfolio has changed their model and now I have to pay for a "subscription" if I want to send this one letter. It would be almost $40. Is this for real? Has anyone called Interfolio and asked if we can send letters the old way, which cost like $6 per delivery? I am shocked that they have transitioned to this model and cannot believe anyone would use their service in its current state. It's probably also worth noting that I already paid $20 just to be able to upload letters for one year.

Members don't see this ad.

Why dont you just help the writer create an AMCAS letter writer account and upload it for free

Thank you for the suggestion. I did not know that was an option but I think I could make it work.