New job post-secondary submission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sbuxaddict

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just got a new position in a different company, which now changes my "what are your plans for the 2012-2013 year". For schools I've already submitted/am complete at, should I bother updating them? I don't want to be pesky and give an update so early, especially since I am new and there hasn't been much to talk about yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

I just got a new position in a different company, which now changes my "what are your plans for the 2012-2013 year". For schools I've already submitted/am complete at, should I bother updating them? I don't want to be pesky and give an update so early, especially since I am new and there hasn't been much to talk about yet.
I would probably wait until you get interview invites and then update those schools with your new position. At that point you should have some activities to talk about.

I would probably wait until you get interview invites and then update those schools with your new position. At that point you should have some activities to talk about.

Ok I figured as much. I just didn't know if there was a definite rule for updating something like this as the app cycle continues. Thanks!