1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by LLVD, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Hi everyone ,
    I am a new member . Just want to say hi and get to know everyone.
    I found this web site while searching on the internet to find some common interview questions to prepare for my interview at MCPHS-Worcester. I am glad that I find this website . I have got addicted to this forum for the last whole month, but there was somthing wrong with my id, so i could not login.

A littlle about myself. I am a pre-pharm student. I am applying to 4 pharmacy school this year. Have not heard anything from three. but got acceptance letter today for MCPHS-accelerated program in worcester.
    I read from this forum that MCPHS is not a good school ? why is that ? does anyone has any ideas ? should i go to this school ?or should i wait to reapply to other schools next year ?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. 64microbus

64microbus Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

LLVD, congrats on your acceptance to MCPHS. I've heard and read some negative things about the Boston campus program and its admissions office, but I don't recall hearing anything negative about the Worcester program. I applied to this school, but pulled my app after gaining acceptance elsewhere. In dealing with their admissions office, they impressed me as being very organized and professional. I don't know if this is a reflection of the rest of their program. Since I hadn't heard much about Worcester, I was going to check out the school as they were checking me out during the interview. But I ended up canceling my interview. How did the school impress you when you interviewed?

I wouldn't turn down an admission to Worcester based on a few postings on SDN - especially if the alternative is to wait until next year. When I was considering Worcester, I don't recall reading anything that dissuaded me from going there. Hopefully, a student from Worcester will read your post and respond. If not, perhaps you could do a seach on SDN and find a few students that attend Worcester and PM them.

Again, congrats on your acceptance at Worcester, Microbus

4. mursique

mursique Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Im currenlty In Henderson State in Arkansas.
    congrats on ur acceptance. I applied to 5 schools, rejeceted from2, 1 interview( have no reply yet), and still to hear from the other 2.

5. microbus and Muscique , thank for your respond . make me feel welcome to this forum.
    Keiki and TotalKayOs? are you guys from that school or the one in boston ?

I am just wondering if you guys could tell me anything about MCPHS -Worcester. do you know anything about the school ?
    I just deposit the money. But not sure if I would go. B/c if I go to school in Worcester, I have to leave my significant other here. So I am l thinking of waiting until next year to apply to my first choice school. That means I will lose 1 and a half-year. And there is no warranty that I will get accepted next year. For that reasons, I need some information about the school to make my decision. Can anyone help? thank you very much.