This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BlueBalloon

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently graduated and I'm currently in my gap year, working to save up for those app fees. But I just found out that one of the schools I really wanted to get into (U of AZ Tucson), changed their prerequisite list for the cycle I'm applying in. So now I'm missing 1 semester of Physio.

Before I contact the admissions office, I just wanted to make sure that I'm not missing an obvious solution from my panic. I thought about signing up for community college to take the class, but the deadlines have passed for applying at this point.

I was planning on sending my apps the end of next summer. Is there anything I should do besides contact admissions?

Thanks for any feedback!

Members don't see this ad.

What about an online class? Ask the admissions office if they'll accept that since the requirement is new.

Will you be applying in 2019 for the entering class of 2020? If so, you are fine. Looks like the new requirements are for applicants who are applying in 2020 for the entering class of 2021.