New programs

Started by BigPimpin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BigPimpin

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings again, everyone.

Since I plan on applying to just about every feasible DO and MD radiology residency program that I can for the upcoming application cycle, does anyone know of any NEW rads programs that are taking their first class in July 2006? I don't want to miss any.

Thanks in advance.

BP
 
see if the new DO Rads program is starting up in Fort Worth, TX.....It is at John Peter Smith(Tarrant County Hospital District)....

I think it is, but you should just call and ask.
 
Vince said:
see if the new DO Rads program is starting up in Fort Worth, TX.....It is at John Peter Smith(Tarrant County Hospital District)....

I think it is, but you should just call and ask.

Yeah, it's listed on DO-online. I'm gonna call for more details. Thanks for the response!

BP