jonny_little

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2003
Visit site
Status
So, is it true that the new rankings come out April first? I am guessing that someone (about a lot of people) will be posting these on this forum around then, I hope.

Sorry, I just wanted to check to see if my information about april was accurate.

E

Eraserhead

yes april 1st. hopefully the rankings can help brickhouse decide between gw and gw.

jlee9531

J,A,S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2002
CA
fantasysports.yahoo.com
Status
Attending Physician
Originally posted by DoctorKevin
yes april 1st. hopefully the rankings can help brickhouse decide between gw and gw.
:laugh: be a waste of money if both GWs end up exactly where they were this year.

About the Ads

jlee9531

J,A,S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2002
CA
fantasysports.yahoo.com
Status
Attending Physician
too bad you dont have an option to be able to continue to look at/save the 2003 info...like you can if you bought the mag...

CalBeE

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2003
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by jlee9531
too bad you dont have an option to be able to continue to look at/save the 2003 info...like you can if you bought the mag...
That's why you should invest in a printer ;)

jlee9531

J,A,S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2002
CA
fantasysports.yahoo.com
Status
Attending Physician
Originally posted by CalBeE
That's why you should invest in a printer ;)
i should...ive never had one throughout college or highschool. i got my brother one for school, but not for me...hmm...

thats so much paper tho. i hate wasting paper. there should be an archive or something. its only fair for us environmentally minded subscribers...

CalBeE

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2003
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by jlee9531
i should...ive never had one throughout college or highschool. i got my brother one for school, but not for me...hmm...

thats so much paper tho. i hate wasting paper. there should be an archive or something. its only fair for us environmentally minded subscribers...
Oh my God you don't have a printer?? Go use the one in the library!! ;)

Well I only printed out the first page in the ranking list (Up to about #40 or so), and I just did that to compare how things change from last year to this year, that's all.

I don't find the statistics on admission, student body to be very useful to print out...they should remain relatively similar from year to year anyway.

jlee9531

J,A,S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2002
CA
fantasysports.yahoo.com
Status
Attending Physician
Originally posted by CalBeE
Oh my God you don't have a printer??
in college i traded my friends ochem help for printer priviledges haha.

i guess i could just print out the research and PC rankings...and some of the top peds schools on both sides...

thanks cal

About the Ads