New Rankings in April?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jonny_little

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, is it true that the new rankings come out April first? I am guessing that someone (about a lot of people) will be posting these on this forum around then, I hope.

Sorry, I just wanted to check to see if my information about april was accurate.

Members don't see this ad.

yes april 1st. hopefully the rankings can help brickhouse decide between gw and gw.

Originally posted by DoctorKevin
yes april 1st. hopefully the rankings can help brickhouse decide between gw and gw.

:laugh: be a waste of money if both GWs end up exactly where they were this year.

Members don't see this ad :)
New USnews Ranking is officially available online on April 2 I think.

too bad you dont have an option to be able to continue to look at/save the 2003 info...like you can if you bought the mag...

Originally posted by jlee9531
too bad you dont have an option to be able to continue to look at/save the 2003 info...like you can if you bought the mag...

That's why you should invest in a printer ;)

Originally posted by CalBeE
That's why you should invest in a printer ;)

i should...ive never had one throughout college or highschool. i got my brother one for school, but not for me...hmm...

thats so much paper tho. i hate wasting paper. there should be an archive or something. its only fair for us environmentally minded subscribers...

Originally posted by jlee9531
i should...ive never had one throughout college or highschool. i got my brother one for school, but not for me...hmm...

thats so much paper tho. i hate wasting paper. there should be an archive or something. its only fair for us environmentally minded subscribers...

Oh my God you don't have a printer?? Go use the one in the library!! ;)

Well I only printed out the first page in the ranking list (Up to about #40 or so), and I just did that to compare how things change from last year to this year, that's all.

I don't find the statistics on admission, student body to be very useful to print out...they should remain relatively similar from year to year anyway.

Originally posted by CalBeE
Oh my God you don't have a printer??

in college i traded my friends ochem help for printer priviledges haha.

i guess i could just print out the research and PC rankings...and some of the top peds schools on both sides...

thanks cal