New Roll Call * Those Starting FALL 2008 *

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can all of you that got accepted state your stats if you don't mind....Thank you much!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Can all of you that got accepted state your stats if you don't mind....Thank you much!!!

Lots of people stated their stats numerous and numerous times during various threads on the forum. Other's have their stats posted in their signature. You just need to do research a bit.

Can you add me to University of Cincinnati...Thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Please add me to the University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy Class of 2012. Thanks!

Please add me to WVU and italicize me under Creighton (campus).

Please add me to FAMU. Thank you!!!

I got in to UNMC and to OU (OKC campus). I'll be attending UNMC (Nebraska). Can you add me too? Thanks!

My first acceptance is at Florida A&M University! Please add me, thanks!:love:

Congrats to everyone who is accepted!

Guess I'll be the first one to go under FAMUs fall of 2008 class =-)

Damn, guess i wasn't first =-). But i'll still be glad to go under the list.

Class of 2012 for Midwestern CCP here :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you please add me to Creighton University (Campus). Thanks!!

Please add me to University of Houston!

Pretty please add me to UF st pete campus. Thanks much!

Please add me to Famu, thank you!!! :D

I will be attending Texas A&M - Kingsville.

--Garfield3d

Accepted: Howard U!! Whoo-hoo!!

Please add me to University of Florida COP - Apopka :hardy:

Thank you

Yay! Please add me to UF - Orlando Campus :D Thank you!

Hello. Please add me to Pacific University in Oregon. I was accepted from the waitlist on 4/4/08. Thank you!

please add me to Please add me to Texas A&M - Kingsville!

Hi! Can you erase me from New Mexico and add me the the University of Nebraska Medical Center? Thanks! Sorry for the confusion.

i am posting this for the third time,
please please please... add me to Nova southeastern university,west palm beach campus...class of 2012.. thank you

i am posting this for the third time,
please please please... add me to Nova southeastern university,west palm beach campus...class of 2012.. thank you

#1. You were already listed under Nova. Is there another Nova that i need to list you under? This is the only Nova I know of, if there is a different one please let me know. :confused:

This is what you SHOULD be seeing

Nova
FLPharm2Be
Rosiered
Leoproductionz
Azulene
DrMeds
PharmHopeful3
Fiorio
zn1988
Retreiver09
Aniline
RxChick
BlueHens66
DoctorRx1986
CantW8
SlowGoodbye
Cmoi
pjlee
Fenil2005

#2. This (Nova) was last updated 04/18/2008 through Ttouch1 you were right before Ttouch1. You were updated on this day. You are listed under Nova updated on 04/18/2008 if you cant see that i need to let some administrators know. :thumbup:

Please post again if you can NOT see your name listed there.

P.S. if you are talking about your name should be spelled with a lowercase 'f' instead of a capital 'F' I won't be able to change that until later this week maybe sat or fri when i update the list.

Thank you.

MEMO:

To everyone wishing to be listed on this thread:

Thank you for your continued intrest in wanting to be listed under your designated schools for fall 2008. I know how this MUST be a VERY exciting time for you. However, you HAVE to give me time to update the list. Yes, some names are missing, and there is a reason for that. I normally check the new names, make a list of them in a separate document, alphabetize them, make sure nobody is listed twice, make sure thier name is spelled correctly, make sure they are legitimate, make sure I know which campus, try to figure out which college they are talking about (ex: usc could be university of south carolina, university of southern california, etc..). Then I do all of these in batches because I am not on this site everyday. Normally i only come here once or twice per week. Sometimes 3 times per week. When i do come, I have only a short time span to be on here (due to my school work and tests, etc.) that everyone does not get added at that time, i make a marker for myself so when i do come back, i am able to pick up where i left off.

THEN, i can go back and double check my work to make sure nobody gets left out.

So please, give me a chance to update the list properly before constantly posting 3-4 times and pm'ing me to add you.

Congratulations on all of your acceptances and Have fun for Fall 2008! Keep the requests coming! :luck::luck::luck::hardy:

XoXo 1908pharmd:D

Thanks again!

Please add me under the University of the Pacific. Thanks!

Please add me under SWOSU. WOOT!!! :D

Add me to Southern Nevada too! But, I will be attending FAMU!!

Please add me to University of Wisconsin as accepted.

Please add and Italicize me for Western U.

Woohoo!!! Add me to UCSF!!! Italicize me for UCSD.

Please add me to the University of Incarnate Word - Texax

Thanks! :)

Please mark me as attending University of Texas Austin, and italicize me for A&M Kingsville. Thanks!!!

Please add me to Texas A&M Irma Lerma COP- 2012:D

Please add me to Long Island University

Status
Not open for further replies.