-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
New Roll Call * Those Starting FALL 2008 *
Started by 1908PharmD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Can all of you that got accepted state your stats if you don't mind....Thank you much!!!
Lots of people stated their stats numerous and numerous times during various threads on the forum. Other's have their stats posted in their signature. You just need to do research a bit.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Add me to FAMU🙂Thanks
Please add me to the University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy Class of 2012. Thanks!
Please add me to WVU and italicize me under Creighton (campus).
Please add me to FAMU. Thank you!!!
I got in to UNMC and to OU (OKC campus). I'll be attending UNMC (Nebraska). Can you add me too? Thanks!
My first acceptance is at Florida A&M University! Please add me, thanks!😍
Congrats to everyone who is accepted!
Congrats to everyone who is accepted!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got into USC please add me.
What USC?
Please add me to USC and italicize me under WesternU.
THANKSS!!!!!! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 (can you guys tell I'm happy)
what usc
Please add me to USC!!!!!
what usc
congrats folks! 👍😍
M
MsLovely
Please add me to FAMU.
Please add me to Texas A&M - Kingsville.
Please add me to Famu, thank you!!! 😀
I will be attending Texas A&M - Kingsville.
--Garfield3d
--Garfield3d
Add me to LECOM in Bradenton, FL
Thanks
Thanks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. Please add me to Pacific University in Oregon. I was accepted from the waitlist on 4/4/08. Thank you!
please add me to Please add me to Texas A&M - Kingsville!
Add me to University of Florida at Gainesville
Hi! Can you erase me from New Mexico and add me the the University of Nebraska Medical Center? Thanks! Sorry for the confusion.
i am posting this for the third time,
please please please... add me to Nova southeastern university,west palm beach campus...class of 2012.. thank you
#1. You were already listed under Nova. Is there another Nova that i need to list you under? This is the only Nova I know of, if there is a different one please let me know. 😕
This is what you SHOULD be seeing
Nova
FLPharm2Be
Rosiered
Leoproductionz
Azulene
DrMeds
PharmHopeful3
Fiorio
zn1988
Retreiver09
Aniline
RxChick
BlueHens66
DoctorRx1986
CantW8
SlowGoodbye
Cmoi
pjlee
Fenil2005
#2. This (Nova) was last updated 04/18/2008 through Ttouch1 you were right before Ttouch1. You were updated on this day. You are listed under Nova updated on 04/18/2008 if you cant see that i need to let some administrators know. 👍
Please post again if you can NOT see your name listed there.
P.S. if you are talking about your name should be spelled with a lowercase 'f' instead of a capital 'F' I won't be able to change that until later this week maybe sat or fri when i update the list.
Thank you.
MEMO:
To everyone wishing to be listed on this thread:
Thank you for your continued intrest in wanting to be listed under your designated schools for fall 2008. I know how this MUST be a VERY exciting time for you. However, you HAVE to give me time to update the list. Yes, some names are missing, and there is a reason for that. I normally check the new names, make a list of them in a separate document, alphabetize them, make sure nobody is listed twice, make sure thier name is spelled correctly, make sure they are legitimate, make sure I know which campus, try to figure out which college they are talking about (ex: usc could be university of south carolina, university of southern california, etc..). Then I do all of these in batches because I am not on this site everyday. Normally i only come here once or twice per week. Sometimes 3 times per week. When i do come, I have only a short time span to be on here (due to my school work and tests, etc.) that everyone does not get added at that time, i make a marker for myself so when i do come back, i am able to pick up where i left off.
THEN, i can go back and double check my work to make sure nobody gets left out.
So please, give me a chance to update the list properly before constantly posting 3-4 times and pm'ing me to add you.
Congratulations on all of your acceptances and Have fun for Fall 2008! Keep the requests coming!![]()
XoXo 1908pharmd😀
Thanks again!
Please add me to UCSF c/o 2012, thanks.
Can you also italicize me under UOP and USC? Thanks again.
Can you also italicize me under UOP and USC? Thanks again.
Please add me under the University of the Pacific. Thanks!
Add me to Southern Nevada too! But, I will be attending FAMU!!
Add me to Mercer University
Please add and Italicize me for Western U.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 6K

