New Roll Call * Those Starting FALL 2008 *

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to PBA! Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Attending UF-Gainesville...Please italicize me under Nova (I am on the Nova list already) Thanks. :)

Hello, I'm new here! I will be attending the Medical University of South Carolina, so I'm not sure if I should be added to the University of South Carolina list or should be listed separately. Also, can you italicize me under University of Kentucky and Mercer University? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for updating again!

Please add me to University of Minnesota-Twin Cities Campus. Thanks!

Mercer University please. Thank You.

congrats!!!! Mercer called me also but I haven't confirmed my acceptance with them as of yet... Really want to be your classmate though.. It's nice to know someone before the class starts..

Can you add me under Wingate University?!? :zip:

Thanks for updating!!!

Please add me to West Virginia University :)

Got into U of Iowa from the wait list! Is this heaven?

UBC pharmacy class of 2012 here =] tuum est ftw!

please add me to Harding and Palm Beach Atlantic... and italicize me under Harding and Jefferson... thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
got into Nova, UF, & Mercer...but going to UF (gainesville)

Please add me to MCV/VCU School of Pharmacy:)

Please add me Italicized to University of Oklahoma TULSA, I will definitely attend Harding University!

please add me, italicized, to University of the Incarnate Word in San Antonio, tx

Add me to LECOM-Bradenton please!

hey i was accepted to palm beach atlantic, nova, auburn, south and lecom (please italicize me for those). Please put me under UF Jax campus. Thanks!

Accepted to UBC Class of 2012

I was accepted to South University, Mercer, and UGA.

I will be attending UGA. Thank you! :)

Oops! You missed me. Can you please add me, littlevictories, to the NEOUCOM list next time you update?

please add me to Mercer and University of Georgia. Thanks!

Shenandoah University for me :D

Please add me to MCPHS - Manchester in New Hampshire! Thanks!

Please add me to the Univ. of Colorado

:soexcited:

UOP 2011, add plz

Oregon State University here.... :D

Hey congrats ya'll, they told you guys of your acceptance a little late huh? Wow! :scared:

P.S.
thanks to everyone helping to update this list i really appreciate it while i am in school this summer. However, I am not back yet, i am currently studying for my Organic II final which will be Wednesday. I may be back in about a week or 2. But it should be time for a new thread almost by then.
Thanks again guys.

Deuces. ;)

I'm new to this site, but I was accepted into UNC-Chapel Hill back in March.

I was pulled off the waitlist. I'm going to MN, Twin Cities campus. Thank you!

Finally Made It Into Pharmacy!! Plz Add Me To:

Touro University C/o 2012!!!!!

Please add me to University of Houston!:soexcited:

Please add me to Midwestern CCP. I wouldn't be attending Wingate anymore.

Thanks!

University of Manitoba. Class of 2012.

In the middle of nowhere, I know ;)

Haven't done this yet, but now is a good as time as any...lol

Going to Shenandoah University!!!

Hey, congrats, Anxious n Scared!! I've got a friend at Shenandoah. Awesome campus. :thumbup:

CanadianBebe, what make you think Manitoba's in the middle of nowhere? (you obviously haven't seen UHH in Hilo) :D

I think all of Canada has a lot going for itself, at least your pharmacists can write prescriptions. We're slightly behind here. :(

add me to Temple University, and italicize me for Univ of Appalachia.

can you add me to Univ of Hawaii c/o 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.