-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
New Roll Call * Those Starting FALL 2008 *
Started by 1908PharmD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If it's not too much trouble, please reverse the schools in which my screen name appears. I'm going to Creighton, after all. Italicize my name under WVU.
Please add me to University of Texas and italicize me for Harding University.
Thanks!
which campus?
Gracias por su paceinca (sp?) guys! Did i mention i got a B in Statistics and an A in A&PII ? Now i am concentrating on Organic and Micro this week. 
Congratulations folks!

Congratulations folks!
delete.
Add me to Southern Nevada too! But, I will be attending FAMU!!
which USN campus?
which USN campus?
Sorry 'bout that Nevada campus BUT I am attending FAMU! Thanks
Gracias por su paceinca (sp?) guys! Did i mention i got a B in Statistics and an A in A&PII ? Now i am concentrating on Organic and Micro this week.
Congratulations folks!
Good luck on your tests!
Add me to University of Pittsburgh and remove me from Campbell! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, can you add me to Ferris State University? Thanks!!
I am so happy to say that I am finally accepted and will be attending Creighton University's distance program. WAHOOOOOOO!
Yay! Congrats ya'll just in time for summer! 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please add me to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill! 😀
Congrats folks hope you all did well on your finals! 👍
I would appreciate if you could add me to LECOM-Bradenton, as I got my acceptance call today! THANK YOU!🙂
Can you add me to Creighton University - Web based 🙂 Thanks.
I will be attending Uni of MD: class of 2012
add me, plz
add me, plz
I will be attending The University of Florida-St.Petersburg Campus. GO GATORS Class of 2012!

Hey y'all! Congratulations on your acceptances. ^_^
Personally, I will be attending Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Pharmacy (NEOUCOP).
Personally, I will be attending Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Pharmacy (NEOUCOP).
hi, can you add me to Incarnate Word Pharmacy school in San Antonio, Texas
1
117296
please remove me from UH Hilo and add me to Creighton Campus.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Texas Tech... go Raiders!!
Congrats 2008 PharmD Entering Class, looks like it has been a really good application year for a lot of you! Good luck in the fall! Remember, Study Hard to reap the benefit of being able to PLAY EVEN HARDER!!!
We look forward to all your advice and updates on how your 1st Semester is going!😀
* This is the last update I will be doing for this year, I'm taking a break *
We look forward to all your advice and updates on how your 1st Semester is going!😀* This is the last update I will be doing for this year, I'm taking a break *

Feel free to start posting acceptances again. I'll update the list if 1908 isn't back yet.
Mercer University please. Thank You.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 6K