You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
New Roll Call * Those Starting FALL 2008 *
Started by 1908PharmD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats Ya'll! 😀
For me, public schools are much better. I think Private schools are out to get money. The best public school with a tuition of $8,000 a year is the University of Florida. If you are on the Bright Futures Scholarship, your first two years of tuition is waived. You will save $16,000 by the time you are done with your first two years in UF COP. However, if you attend University of Maryland, you would have to pay $28,000 a year. I would recommend coming to University of Florida and disregard going to the University of Maryland, or any other public schools. 

For the three who got into Touro CA: Would you mind listing your stats? Also, are you from CA?
For the three who got into Touro CA: Would you mind listing your stats? Also, are you from CA?
NO. the only thing that is posted in this forum is where you got accepted to. Please discuss other information in other threads.
Thank you.
Put me down for Nova! 😀
For me, public schools are much better. I think Private schools are out to get money. The best public school with a tuition of $8,000 a year is the University of Florida. If you are on the Bright Futures Scholarship, your first two years of tuition is waived. You will save $16,000 by the time you are done with your first two years in UF COP. However, if you attend University of Maryland, you would have to pay $28,000 a year. I would recommend coming to University of Florida and disregard going to the University of Maryland, or any other public schools.![]()
I know this is a forum for the accepted, but I simply could not resist: AM I GLAD I'M A FLORIDA RESIDENT! As a resident... I get to pay $8000. But I don't have bright futures. 🙁
I will be heading to Mercer in the Fall of '08!!! Add me to the list!!!
Congratulations everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I second the congratulations! Job well done.
Congrats! 😍👍
Good job you guys! 



I was accepted to both Mercer and Nova, but I am attending Mercer.
leoproductionz, luv your tag line. that way you dont have to keep reposting stats. smart 😀
Gotcha!😎
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
and i also unitalicized tonitoes 😉
Add me to Campbell University!
congrats! you are the first for campbell!!
will do! congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
.
congrats to all who got in!!! WOW!!! I can only begin to imagine...anyhow...did u all feel/ know that u would get in...u know...walked out of the interview and with our file considered just feel like there was no way not...
I know this is only to an extent and all....but just share...I don't know what to think or feel...I get the decision in 2-3 weeks and am pretty much going to lose it before then...ahhhh!!!
LOL...thanks guys!!!😀
I know this is only to an extent and all....but just share...I don't know what to think or feel...I get the decision in 2-3 weeks and am pretty much going to lose it before then...ahhhh!!!
LOL...thanks guys!!!😀
I'm going to the University of Kentucky's Pharmacy school!!! YAY!!!
University of Kentucky
Class of 2012
University of Kentucky
Class of 2012
For anyone who got accepted into Mercer for Fall 2008:
What were your stats and extracurriculars and everything...did u have a bachelors degree? I have had my interview and am waiting for the final decision that is supposed to be made in 2-3 weeks!!! AHHH and the wait is killing me!!!
Here, I will start...tell me my chances...
I am a second year pre-pharm student
3.73 overall GPA
3.75 science GPA
the only thing bringing down my GPA are two B's I made ( one in calculus I and one in Gen chem) at a really hard school I was at my first semester of college (ga tech)...plus I got sick towards the end of the semester with grullllling sinus infection...all the rest are A's
Okay, 82 composite pcat...volunteer in hospital inpatient pharmacy....work as retail pharm tech since June 2006...lot of extracurriculars here and there...valedictorian of my high school...graduated with International Baccalaureate diploma
have recs from pharmacist, lady I shallowed at hospital and biology teacher and supplemental rec from organic teacher...
where do I stand?
Thank you all...input will be appreciated...I am dying not conversating about this...and my non pharmacy friends are sick of hearing me talk about it...so I thought I would share it with ppl who might care....lol...
THANKS ALL!!!😀
Nobody will be responding to this post because this thread is only for those who have gotten accepted please delete these posts and post in another thread. This thread is reserved only for those that got accepted, thank you.
Added you pvbee ! congrats 😀
Put me down for Sullivan please.. Thanks
Could you please add CatsPharmacy12 to University of Kentucky?
YAY!!!
Thanks!
YAY!!!
Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Updated through CatsPharmacy12! Congrats Ya'll!
Hey guys,
Can you put me down for UOP! Thanks for your efforts!
Can you put me down for UOP! Thanks for your efforts!
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 6K