New Roll Call * Those Starting FALL 2008 *

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got into maryland class of '12 too! =D yayy!:D

Members don't see this ad.

Pls add me to Howard School of Pharmacy class of 2012. I got to know this afternoon after school.

Thanks

put me on for Sullivan University in Louisville KY. :p

Members don't see this ad :)
you have me down under the wrong school...i got into midwestern CPG (glendale) not CCP. Thanks!

You can put me down there for now....waiting to hear from University of Minnesota.

For me, public schools are much better. I think Private schools are out to get money. The best public school with a tuition of $8,000 a year is the University of Florida. If you are on the Bright Futures Scholarship, your first two years of tuition is waived. You will save $16,000 by the time you are done with your first two years in UF COP. However, if you attend University of Maryland, you would have to pay $28,000 a year. I would recommend coming to University of Florida and disregard going to the University of Maryland, or any other public schools. :laugh:

For the three who got into Touro CA: Would you mind listing your stats? Also, are you from CA?

Put me down for Touro =)

Put me down for Nova! :D

For me, public schools are much better. I think Private schools are out to get money. The best public school with a tuition of $8,000 a year is the University of Florida. If you are on the Bright Futures Scholarship, your first two years of tuition is waived. You will save $16,000 by the time you are done with your first two years in UF COP. However, if you attend University of Maryland, you would have to pay $28,000 a year. I would recommend coming to University of Florida and disregard going to the University of Maryland, or any other public schools. :laugh:

I know this is a forum for the accepted, but I simply could not resist: AM I GLAD I'M A FLORIDA RESIDENT! As a resident... I get to pay $8000. But I don't have bright futures. :(

I will be heading to Mercer in the Fall of '08!!! Add me to the list!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
PharmLMD was accpeted to Mercer, too.

rosiered - Nova Southeastern University Class of 2012

MCPHS-Worcester! YAY! add me in

FINALLY!!!!!

Please add me under Midwestern CCP!!! I just found out via their website this morning!!!! i need to breathe...

I was previously accepted to MWU-CPG, but I'm going to decline that one. You can put me under University of Minnesota (Duluth campus).

Thank you!

I was accepted to both Mercer and Nova, but I am attending Mercer.

Got accepted for class of 2012. Add me please :).

Midwestern CCP here I come! Class of 2012!!!

Please add me to Midwestern CCP also. Thanks.

Put me down for Shenandoah! I haven't decided if I will accept.....

Dang, I misunderstood the directions. Thank you for italicizing tonitoes85 under Auburn, but I mis-read the directions. Can you please un-italicize it when you get a chance? Thanks. ;-)

Add me to UOP and Touro! Still waiting on other schools though.

Add me to FAMU and Rutgers, please :thumbup:

congrats to all who got in!!! WOW!!! I can only begin to imagine...anyhow...did u all feel/ know that u would get in...u know...walked out of the interview and with our file considered just feel like there was no way not...

I know this is only to an extent and all....but just share...I don't know what to think or feel...I get the decision in 2-3 weeks and am pretty much going to lose it before then...ahhhh!!!

LOL...thanks guys!!!:D

add me to UOP. Congrats everyone!!!

I'm going to the University of Kentucky's Pharmacy school!!! YAY!!!

University of Kentucky
Class of 2012

For anyone who got accepted into Mercer for Fall 2008:

What were your stats and extracurriculars and everything...did u have a bachelors degree? I have had my interview and am waiting for the final decision that is supposed to be made in 2-3 weeks!!! AHHH and the wait is killing me!!!

Here, I will start...tell me my chances...

I am a second year pre-pharm student

3.73 overall GPA
3.75 science GPA

the only thing bringing down my GPA are two B's I made ( one in calculus I and one in Gen chem) at a really hard school I was at my first semester of college (ga tech)...plus I got sick towards the end of the semester with grullllling sinus infection...all the rest are A's

Okay, 82 composite pcat...volunteer in hospital inpatient pharmacy....work as retail pharm tech since June 2006...lot of extracurriculars here and there...valedictorian of my high school...graduated with International Baccalaureate diploma

have recs from pharmacist, lady I shallowed at hospital and biology teacher and supplemental rec from organic teacher...

where do I stand?

Thank you all...input will be appreciated...I am dying not conversating about this...and my non pharmacy friends are sick of hearing me talk about it...so I thought I would share it with ppl who might care....lol...

THANKS ALL!!!:D

Nobody will be responding to this post because this thread is only for those who have gotten accepted please delete these posts and post in another thread. This thread is reserved only for those that got accepted, thank you.

Add me to LECOM Erie.:D

Good luck everybody! All the best getting in the school of your choice.:thumbup:

Put me down for Sullivan please.. Thanks

Could you please add CatsPharmacy12 to University of Kentucky?
YAY!!!

Thanks!

can you please add me to Lecom erie:D

good luck everyone! Happy holidays

Hey everyone!

I'm new to SDN, but I just wanted to add myself to the roll call. I have been accepted to Shenandoah in VA and LECOM Erie in PA. I haven't decided where I'm going to attend yet, but I will soon :)

Hey guys,

Can you put me down for UOP! Thanks for your efforts!

Can you add me to Pacific University ( Oregon)
thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.